How long do i have to wait for a beta key??

Yo can watch if the game is cool, watching videos on YouTube ;)

The game is so cool, so, if you really want to play I think (if you aren't patient) you should to support them :P I will wait like a boss.
"
evaldusia wrote:
"
zhihong0321 wrote:
If you like this game, support them. Fastest way to get the key.

Well if you like the game you support them. But how can you like one if you haven't actually tried it yet.

evaldusia, just another hopeless human on earth.

1) You wanted so much to play the game,
2) but you dont want to pay before you can make sure you really like the game or not

I see many people like you in my life. they are greedy, and lack of confidence, dare not to risk anything, and wanted people to give them any advantage/benefit they could.

My honest suggestion to you :
This is a closed beta test, this is an unfinished game. GGG now giving some player to join Close Beta for free, at the same time open opportunity to Player with confidence, wisdom, decisive and supportive to support GGG and join the CB to build this game together.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT if you not willing to support GGG to get the key meaning that you are lack of confidence, wisdom, decisive
maybe you just sit there and wait, wait for the free lunch. Good luck.
You missed the free public weekend, so if you don't want to spend a measly ten dollars to see if you like the game, then just wait for the Open Beta. It is very unlikely that you will be randomly picked, so either pony up the doe, or wait patiently.

At least with Path of Exile you have a full Two Acts to play through with four difficulties, and no level limit. You're definitely getting your monies worth, so much so that many players are willing to support GGG paying $100+.

GGG isn't looking for money right now for profit. They need money to continue with game development. They don't have a publisher funding them, which is why Path of Exile is turning out to be such a great game, because they can truly create their vision, not what the publisher tells them.

Watching videos of people playing Path of Exile was enough for me to know I would love it. Then when I played it, I liked it even more! The same went for Diablo 3, the more I saw, the more I learned, the less I liked what I saw. When I played their stress test this weekend, I found that my observations were correct, Diablo 3 is not true to the Diablo series... and I will not buy the game.

Honestly, if watching the gameplay doesn't make you so anxious to play the game that you'll pay that $10 without thinking twice, then maybe you prefer World of Diablocraft...

A bold statement: If you were a Diablo 1 and/or Diablo 2 addict, you'll love Path of Exile.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
it's so random it hurts
Well thanks i think i will support them and buy it, coz yeah i was a d2 player for.... too long lol
9 months for me
Playing this game again. Yeah ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irDfqPYz8o0
Rate comment and Subscribe. I have an extra beta key. Message me on youtube as well and I might give you the beta key. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info