How long do i have to wait for a beta key??

the last person i saw who got a beta key signed up last year, august! he prob does not even want it now lol

anyway im wondering how long will it take roughly? couple weeks? or even 7 nearly 8 months like those guys?
It's random.
Well it took too long in my opinion so I decided to support this awesome game ^^ It is well worth the 10 USD and up to put in.

But yea its random, I have seen people getting CB key same day they registered and then sometimes people from like 9 months back or so.

You can always go to the beta invitation forum section and see if someone is giving out keys in there.
"
xAngeal wrote:
anyway im wondering how long will it take roughly?

Anywhere between 0 and forever... As far as I know we don't have info on how many accounts are there, so there is no way to estimate probability...

It is very plausible that open beta will come out before you get random beta key so you might as well buy the key or wait for open beta...
If you like this game, support them. Fastest way to get the key.

I dont like people saying collecting payment make a company sucks.

Those people are so naive, Every game company in this world is profit organization. What consumer want is we pay for quality works. Thats all.

If you said cash item will ruin the game, maybe
but no profit will close the game company.
GGG trying hard to find a balance here.

Try support them. JUST USD10 for a great game like this.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY long as it seems
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53092203/Untitled.png
Last edited by night3dge on Apr 22, 2012, 12:43:09 PM
"
zhihong0321 wrote:
If you like this game, support them. Fastest way to get the key.

Well if you like the game you support them. But how can you like one if you haven't actually tried it yet.
"
evaldusia wrote:
Well if you like the game you support them. But how can you like one if you haven't actually tried it yet.

How do you know you'll like any game that doesn't have a demo(which is quite a lot of them)?

There's plenty of gameplay videos, live streams, opinions from people playing the game posted all over the net to form a pretty solid idea on whether you'll like the game or not.
i´m waiting since ages :(
"
wuzelus wrote:
i´m waiting since ages :(

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/29071

Giveaway at 100 viewers...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info