Have a few spare keys to give away

Looking for one. Thanks :P
I would love to get a beta key because I enjoy this type of game. While looking at D3 posts someone mentioned this game and after watching videos and reading forums I will be passing on D3 and playing this instead. Looks great and would enjoy getting a beta key to help provide feedback and be able to add to the overall success of Path of Exile

Thanks for giving me consideration for your generous gift of a chance for a beta key
Well i'm the only one in my country that trying to play this game i checked everything around Videos/Screens/Topics
and forums . I spent alot of time to get ready to this adventure

I got something in my mind and hope that ill be one of the first arab's (Arab Gulf)-(Iraq). TO join this awsome game so far i'm trying to get a beta key to give a good view( Impression) for the game in our arab forums,sites.. facebook .. etc

To increase the game fame On other side of the planet. and let the people know that Path of Exile is extremely one Of the best online games around !!

Sry For My Bad English ..

KB aka Vsking

MadMoyo
Last edited by madmoyo on Apr 22, 2012, 6:14:01 PM
I'm not going to stroke your e-peen but in the grand spirit of "Pay it Forward" this one easy step (of donating unto me just one beta key) I think we can begin to make this internet world a better place.
Hello, I would like to get a key because I love Titans Quest and Diablo style games but sadly both are becoming dated and seeing less people online. The passive skill tree system in this game also looks very interesting, giving possibility for limitless amount of builds.
If you are going to pick random frome the posts here than I`m soo random ;]
I've been playing games like this for a long time. Favorites are Diablo and Neverwinter Nights series. I have to say this is a very impress mixture of the two. I played on stress test weekend and fell in love. The game is fantastic even in beta. I cannot wait to see what is to come of its later improvements and development.
I just want one to smash some faces with an awesome talent tree.
I need a key, can anyone help? Thanks :)
Okay guys thanks for all the great responses!

One key was given to Simian, and one to Metronomy for his forum riddle, congrats and have fun!
IGN: shredR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info