Have a few spare keys to give away

Few words aye? well, all of my friends got the beta key, now i decided to join... it would be nice to rub it in theyr face, that i got mine sooner: cuz they bitches b rubbing theyr's in my face, OOPS, now thats more that few words, aint it
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53092203/Untitled.png
If I am granted a key to the Beta, I shall allow you the use of my stables, which includes a fine array of turtles, horses, and mutated bunny rabbits.
When you are the moon, everything lands the same.
Friends and others have stated that they like PoE more then D3 and TL2. I want to see if this is true.
I have tested this game during public weekend and since then I have an constant itch! I wish I could afford Early Access Pack, but the collage is sucking all my money... cya!
I really want a key, didnt have the chance to test the game on public weekend since i was on a trip!
tho i watched many youtube vid and i really like this game!
ive also been waiting very long!
thanks in advance
"Why should i get the beta key."
A short story by Tainas.

Once upon a time, there lived this awesome young boy, who discovered the magic of gaming. He starts of with old school games. In time he started playing newer, better and awesomer games. But it was all about to fall apart. As the gaming industry progressed, it started to fall apart, losing it´s soul and thunder. But there were some games that looked promising, so Tainas helped out developing those games, by being a beta tester. Finally he was led to the Path of Exile, was it by faith or dumb luck noone knows, and now Tainas knows he has to test the game.

TL;DR, ive been beta testing most mmorpg that have come out the past few years, but i haven found the game that would fit me the most.
Ingame:
Default League: Witch Shyn
Last edited by j66 on Jul 4, 2012, 4:57:24 AM
If it's still available, I'd like to check this game out
Not gonna beg for your beta key like those guys in here.
Spoiler
So thats why you should give it to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info