Have a few spare keys to give away

Hey shredR,

seems like worth posting in this one.

Why I'd like it:
I'd obiously like beta key so I can test the s*** out of PoE. I'm looking forward to test some custom templar builds, since he seems the most like druid from D2.
I've checked all the possible builds on youtube and can't wait to get my hands on it, but august seems far :).

Why I deserve it:
I've been following PoE from jan and only registered not long ago, so I obviously deserve it less then 2010 and 2011 guys, according to "who's been waiting the longest" argument. So nope, nothing to say here, besides that I played Diablo 1 & 2 over and over again, but this matters little here...
I probably don't deserve a key, but neither do most of the people around here, i haven't played any Diablo games or anything similar to this before, i found this site a bit after new years and figured it looked pretty nice so i registered. At first i checked back on the site about once a week but after watching a few videos my urge to play this got bigger, so i started checking the site several times a day and started posting on the forums after i saw that forum posters have a higher chance to get a beta key and i haven't gotten lucky yet, so i figured i might aswell try my chances here. Good luck to everyone.
I deserve a key because I am from Russia. The game is designed for English-speaking society, and like me is hard to get the key. I do not despair and hope I get lucky.
I need one for my bro.. sick of playing alone :/
Hi,

I'd like to play this game and that's why I would like a beta key. It's just quite a simple reason I guess.
I hope you choose me :D
I have a Isreali gaming channel on Youtube and I Want to cover this game (and play it to the end game)

It will really make me happy :D
If you give me a key, i promise that i wont try to take over the world...Just because this game seems to be F****** AWSOME!!!
Hi. Well, won't tell you how much a fan of Diablo-style RPGs i am, that is hard to describe, so i wan't a beta key mostly because i wan't to play this game at a pleasure of myself :) And since it's in beta state, the developers may count on a good feedback from me on any bugs found.
Can't compete with those who have been waiting paitently for long periods of time, but here's the sob story in a nutshell. My wife may be (hopefully not) losing her job at the end of the month as an appraiser's assistant because her boss is retiring. If that happens, no PoE or D3.
i already make lots of accounts just to get one beta key,but i don't even got 1,i just hope you'll generously give the key to me,i really want to play this game and i'll help to share beta keys if i already beta member

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info