Have a few spare keys to give away

As the title states, I have a few spare keys that none of my friends who aren't already playing have wanted, so this seemed like the appropriate place to put this..

So, If you're in need of a key, post a few words here (no PM's please) on why you'd like/deserve to get it, and tomorrow night I'll be giving them away :)

good luck!
IGN: shredR
Older accounts

I might like a key too =P
I want to post a riddle on the forums to re-give away the key. It will be excellent...
Hi. I'd like the key since i find the game awesome, seen a few vids and went all like O_O must play, i like systems and stuff + Hack&Slash games are always fun. Have a good day.
cause i played the d3 open beta and it is not what i am looking for. but PoE's stress test weekend gave me shivers... i like shivers from games.
You should give me a key because I am going to share it with my friend, we are both on university, he studies during day me during night, so while he is studying I will be playing and opposite. So you're actually gonna give account to 2 persons and it will be very active.
IGN: MegyPoe
"
Metronomy wrote:
Older accounts

I might like a key too =P
I want to post a riddle on the forums to re-give away the key. It will be excellent...

thanks, I saw this after I had posted already, if these people want to post here then I will be more inclined to give one to them, however i'd rather not give it to someone who may not have been around for some time :)

not home tonight, but tomorrow I might give you one for your riddle
IGN: shredR
You should give me the key, because this game looks fun, and I bet with my cousin that he get a key before me (and I never bet)and it would be fun if i loose my first bet ;D
(and is it a argument that i am female? XD )
Niemand kann das verstehen :D
My english isnt very well -.- (german....)
So I heard about Path of Exile from TotalBiscuit and I liked the game - it seemed a nice dark fantasy hack and slash RPG, seemed to have everything I loved from the monsters of the genre - Diablo 1 and 2. I had hopes for D3 to bring these two games to their next level, but when I played the beta for that game this weekend, I was really disappointed with it - it was so colourful and shiny, everything was emitting bright and purple lights - it was a kids' game with blood splatters. None of the thrill that Diablo games gave me was there - no atmosphere, music was non-existent, atmosphere was generic. Not sure if it's good to trash Diablo 3 like that, but that's my honest opinion.

But looking at Path of Exile - it has all the things I love about this type of games - dark, serious atmosphere, nice characters, blood and gore, seems to have decent gameplay (judging by TB's video), and seems to be overall exactly the type of game I've been wanting to play so badly since 2002, so tossing a beta key will be greatly appreciated.
Games were better when devs didn't listen to player feedback.
Hello!

I would like the key because as i already mentioned in another topic, i always prefered games developed/designed by smaller companies/groups.
They seem to have more passion for their games and not "doing it only for money" type, listening to player opinions.

Another similar game i enjoyed was Torchlight, developed by a 10man group with a small company (Runic games).

These games will never disappoint players since the makers are gamers as well, and are very frienldy with their entire community.

Never had the channce before to play such a dark game before (didnt have money for diablo2 back then) so its kind of my dream/desire to play online with other players, experience the unique enviroment together.

Might also have my girlfriend join during the summer, although she's not much into PC games, when i showed her screenshots, she actually got excited.

Best wishes, Chris.
I just want to play, man. Hope you choose me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info