I wanna play

Hello, guyz. I know, that so many peoples now looking for beta key. I know, that this thread is actually will not help me. But i'm trying anyway.

So, if anyone have a beta key for giving it away, just give me it, please.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Yes I wana play too.. So if someon can giv me beta key pls... do that ;] (sorry for my english)
There is one thread with players who joined before 2012 and players with spare keys usually give keys to them first, because they have been waiting for quite a long time.

So I quess you will either have to wait if your lucy with the beta invite timer + you can always pay $10 and get the key or wait for the open beta (which is tooooo far away :| )
I know it all, but still trying to get one little key for me :3
15 May 2012 if not get a beta key, just the game will go into history!
"
mkochev wrote:
15 May 2012 if not get a beta key, just the game will go into history!

Nobody's going to play it because you didn't get a key?
Aye, it appears more and more likely that Diablo 3 will come out before I get to try this game. Such is life and I know many have been waiting for a beta key a lot longer than I so it's not like I feel like being mistreated or anything. It's just that the appeal of this game will go down quite a bit once Diablo 3 gets launched.

Then again if Diablo 3 sucks hard it will be a different story ;-)

It's not that expensive to get the beta key by supporting the game but paying to enter beta to see if the game even has potential is... dodgy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info