After update i am enforced to reinstall POE

After update POE tried to start itself and i saw black screen and an cursor arrow. The system didn't react to my key pressing even alt+ctrl+del didn't help

After update - 1 minute ago - i am reinstalling poe bcoz steam doesn't recognize POE as installed software
It's a big trouble bcoz i beed to download tremendous amount of Gbytes
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2020, 8:22:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
How can fix this problem in the future not to download the game again???
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
How can fix this problem in the future not to download the game again???

don't use steam client and fix your pc. :=)
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

What did you mean?? i need to abandon steam survice and dowanload POE from this site?
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Jul 10, 2020, 5:15:57 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

What did you mean?? i need to abandon steam survice and dowanload POE from this site?

yup and then follow this guide to be able to use the stand-alone client -->

If you created your Path of Exile account via Steam, it will not have an associated email address on our end.

If you would like to add an email address to your Steam Path of Exile account so you may use the stand-alone client, you should be able to do so by logging into our website using the green 'Sign in through STEAM' button on our login page, then navigating to the 'change email' page here: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/change-email and proceeding to change the email on your account to the email you would like to sign in with on the stand-alone client for Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info