How to make Diablo 3 darker - This is gold

Decrease the brightness of your screen

mwaahahahahahahahaha
why do i feel like i've been rick rolled :?{
Funny thing is i tried that, and it doesn't work dude.
Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire.....

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

'I rise from the ashes of my own defeat, only to be smitten down again...'
- Some poor soul.
"
tchahin wrote:
Decrease the brightness of your screen

mwaahahahahahahahaha

Better idea:

1. Get a piece of black construction paper the rough size of your monitor.

2. Cut a small circular hole in the middle roughly where your D3 character appears on screen.

3. You now have the pitch black dungeons of PoE in Diablo 3!!
“God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I will never die.”
to OP:

please don't breed
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
I'll try to save this thread.

This guy has made a Direct3D filter for diablo3 that really enhances the graphics style to suit diablo series more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcnIIVYSuLM
Too bad it doesn't fix the low polygon count, the supbar texture work and glaring issues with gameplay.

trololololoololol =)

IFY btw

there is a gamma option inside the game ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Last edited by SwedishTavern on Apr 22, 2012, 5:45:52 AM
Nothing can be done for D3, even if u put some kind of filter the graphics wont change and u wont get light radius on dark maps/dungeons, the game will continue to have the same WoW shity graphics, if ppl expect from D3 to be the same old dark Goth game they used to know their disappointment is going to be of the roof.

Here get a taste from the amazing "art direction" Blizz took with D3:

WoW enhanced graphics created in a way that dont look completely crap like in WoW but semi-crap, that's what Blizz think fit in a dark Goth game like Diablo, those cartoonish shit with smiling statues on dungeons & huge shoulder pads.

Can seriously old Diablo fans enjoy the game when it looks like this? I cant even watch it more than a few seconds w/o throw up, that's the most horrible & disgusting thing Blizz could do to ruin the game, Diablo END for me at D2: LoD the same way Final Fantasy END at FFX, all my hopes now is upon PoE & Grim Dawn.
"
rpgmaniac wrote:
Nothing can be done for D3, even if u put some kind of filter the graphics wont change and u wont get light radius on dark maps/dungeons, the game will continue to have the same WoW shity graphics, if ppl expect from D3 to be the same old dark Goth game they used to know their disappointment is going to be of the roof.

Here get a taste from the amazing "art direction" Blizz took with D3:

WoW enhanced graphics created in a way that dont look completely crap like in WoW but semi-crap, that's what Blizz think fit in a dark Goth game like Diablo, those cartoonish shit with smiling statues on dungeons & huge shoulder pads.

Can seriously old Diablo fans enjoy the game when it looks like this? I cant even watch it more than a few seconds w/o throw up, that's the most horrible & disgusting thing Blizz could do to ruin the game, Diablo END for me at D2: LoD the same way Final Fantasy END at FFX, all my hopes now is upon PoE & Grim Dawn.

this is a very old screenshot trol
It's always funny to see complaints about D3 graphics using old and zoomed in screenshots.

Also, @ Khodar, glaring issues with gameplay? Troll more.
"
Shaiden wrote:
It's always funny to see complaints about D3 graphics using old and zoomed in screenshots.

Also, @ Khodar, glaring issues with gameplay? Troll more.

What are opinions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info