[3.12] Memoria's Herald of Ice Blade Vortex Assassin [Video Guide, Insane map clear]

"
Vegasbear wrote:
What would you say is the absolute minimum you need for this build to work? Planning on rerolling this as my next character this league and just curious what I will need to save up for.

For zoom zoom? Decent damage with cluster jewels.
High tier bosskilling? Basically the gear I've showcased.

Order of priority imo:
Staff or dual void batteries
Explode chest
Circle of fear
Other stuff
"
"
Vegasbear wrote:
What would you say is the absolute minimum you need for this build to work? Planning on rerolling this as my next character this league and just curious what I will need to save up for.

For zoom zoom? Decent damage with cluster jewels.
High tier bosskilling? Basically the gear I've showcased.

Order of priority imo:
Staff or dual void batteries
Explode chest
Circle of fear
Other stuff

is it worth to transition over to zoom if we already have hot sin with the majority of the gear? or is it best to just stick to hot

i know id either have to go buy a new staff or trade it but.. yeah, i really wish there was a slightly less dmg but way to automate the blades tbh haha
Last edited by SquishyDoge on Sep 25, 2020, 7:30:25 PM
Question does this build ever get 100% conversion to cold? Doesn't seem to add up for me.

20% from Winter Spirit.
40% from Watchers eye.
25% from gloves.

That is only 85% no? Or am I missing something?

Hrimsorrow is an option.

Thanks!
"
Way2Saucey wrote:
Question does this build ever get 100% conversion to cold? Doesn't seem to add up for me.

20% from Winter Spirit.
40% from Watchers eye.
25% from gloves.

That is only 85% no? Or am I missing something?

Hrimsorrow is an option.

Thanks!

Hrimsorrow or the very expensive 50% rare conversion gloves. 85% is still fine though.
Hello, I am currently playing a fire version of this as an occultist and wanted to try this one out just for the heck of it since it's cold and an assassin.
Can this do t16 tropical delirium farm?

edit: did further research and saw that it can indeed, ty for guide
Last edited by gpabuser on Nov 22, 2020, 4:59:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info