[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Spacecom wrote:
3 mod influenced but not elevated or 3 mod influenced and only elevate +5 pierce (but why not go all the way). If the price keeps being 1 mirror or more, and I decide I want them I woould defently go with crafting rather buying.
because league is ending in few days thats why

so i wanna invest whatever i have currency see how build feels in somewhat minmaxed way cuz atm idk how much i invested not much probably and dps single target vs bosses are kinda sad i run alot of auras but even with lvl 21 23 vaal clarity inside +4 templar gloves my es is still low af and i get 1 tapped by conqueror attacks or random rares in maps if they dont die before they can hit me

I just checked all your items including gems in your character. Are you planning on finishing the aurastacker in standard? If not , I dont think you have enough time to finish it because you miss 3x3p voices, 1%rmr corruption in jewels, harvest craft helmet, better harvest craft amulet, corrupted with auras call of the brother hoods and lastly the triple elevated boots. You are missing the last stage of the build and some lvl 21/23 gems. Your lackster damage and survivability propably is due to the fact that you havent yet achieved 300% aura effect, while we are aiming for 400%. At 400% the build seriously transforms even if you have the same items. That's what a lot of people dont understand. This build scales from a lot of different factors. Even if you had the best items but somehow you havent achieved 400% aura effect, the build will perform badly. But if you have medium to expensive gear but somehow you streched and achived like 375% or 400% the build will perform greatly even if it doesnt have the best items.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Mar 31, 2021, 12:11:25 PM
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:
3 mod influenced but not elevated or 3 mod influenced and only elevate +5 pierce (but why not go all the way). If the price keeps being 1 mirror or more, and I decide I want them I woould defently go with crafting rather buying.
because league is ending in few days thats why

so i wanna invest whatever i have currency see how build feels in somewhat minmaxed way cuz atm idk how much i invested not much probably and dps single target vs bosses are kinda sad i run alot of auras but even with lvl 21 23 vaal clarity inside +4 templar gloves my es is still low af and i get 1 tapped by conqueror attacks or random rares in maps if they dont die before they can hit me

in pob it says aura effect mod x 3.3 so thats 330% isn't it ?

also i have a tons of currency but not sure where to spend it to get most for my buck

like i have one voices 5 slot i coudl get to lvl 99 or so and run multiple of them or grab 1/2 3 slot ones same with rings i also grabbed +2 +43% shavs today
Last edited by Vaikisss on Mar 31, 2021, 2:43:48 PM
1a)I would start with the double elevated helmet with some of the 50% mana reserve auras enchant. That offers huge dps and mana reservation and also good ES.
1b)3x 3p-voices.
1c)get lvl 99
2)I would buy all the non-cluster jewels with 1% rmr corruption.
3)rings with auras
4)min-max gems, lvl 21/23% , alt qualities where needed.
Last edited by Spacecom on Mar 31, 2021, 6:17:02 PM
Loved Herald Stacking so i was giving a go for this League.

Transition was hard but with budget gear i was able to crush maps pretty fast and farm up the gear.

I started on a Guardian because i needed more defense and leveled him pretty smoth to 100. After i aquired the gear through the league with alot of swaps and minor upgrades i switched to scion for more DPS.

Im a EK lover so i ditched Spark.

Thats my gear at the end of the League. Im using 3x3p Voices with 2x Split Personality for extra Armour and Int. With Pantheon im up to 80% (90 with PC) Phys red. while im currentlyy at 5.8k ES which will end up 6K on 100. DPS with EK is still strong, theirs nothing which i cannot crush ia a reasonable time.

Was a good ride, guess this will be even more harder to archive in the next league.
Will be making a video before leaguestart about leaguestart ideas for anyone who wants to play aurastacker in Ultimatum League.

Here is a bonus video of all my Gauntlet RIPs, which is pretty comical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNQ9QQwtitI
Hello,
I am playing standard and just finished crafting the perfect boots, I want to craft another piece of gear of this build before Harvest is gone, what would you recommend :

- The Helm (Alpha Owl seems to be a cheap replacement if I don't craft this)
- The amulet (after Harvest gone I could craft an reduced mana reserved amulet with vitality easily)

400ex budget

Thank you
"
Beast0001 wrote:
Hello,
I am playing standard and just finished crafting the perfect boots, I want to craft another piece of gear of this build before Harvest is gone, what would you recommend :

- The Helm (Alpha Owl seems to be a cheap replacement if I don't craft this)
- The amulet (after Harvest gone I could craft an reduced mana reserved amulet with vitality easily)

400ex budget

Thank you

You should craft both asap. Actually you should craft 2 different amulets , the first for the Low Life version and the second one for the C.I./delve version.
Last edited by Spacecom on Apr 5, 2021, 11:40:10 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:

You should craft both asap. Actually you should craft 2 different amulets , the first for the Low Life version and the second one for the C.I./delve version.

I think I won't have the time and resources to craft both, I was wondering which one has the lowest average price.
The amulet seems to have 1/17 chance for the T1 cold penetration but each try requires remove cold + recraft cold damage to attacks then aug cold.

Also I will likely be using Maligaro's virtuosity for the gloves (300% crit multiplier) which means I don't need + crit multi on amulet/helm.
Last edited by Beast0001 on Apr 5, 2021, 12:29:34 PM
Regarding maligaro's gloves.Their ratio value/what you get is the smallest comparing it to any other possible item for this build.You pay a few dozens of chaos or a few exalts if they have an interesting corruption and you get so much back because it frees your jewel sockets and a lot of mods in other items like helmet and amulet. BUT. But. But it also puts a low ceiling to the build if you are never planning to replace them for very good pair of Templar Glover, for exactly the same reasons. You cannot take advandage of the rare helmet which gives a lot in defence and even more at offence. Also you lose so much crit multiplier which is the main booster of damage after everthing else is settled. Furthermore templar gloves can boost your aura gems with at least 4 levels , which will give huge energy shield if you have discipline there and a lot of damage if you have "smite" there.
Last edited by Spacecom on Apr 5, 2021, 3:00:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info