PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Arrow911 wrote:
Hi guys! +1 to question posted above about intensity node. I skipped that one and havent seen any diference.

Which PoB are you referring to? Can't find one with the intensity node.

"
Arrow911 wrote:
Also, why we run guardian accendancy while we capped (or almost) capped with phys. mitigation with new alternative quality on determination? Some guy told me that phys mitigation from guard ascendancy and from armour different things and guard one is better, but this question still pretty unclear for me. Does anyone tested other ascendancies?

Their only difference is the computation on how they mitigate physical damage, but in the end, they are both phys dmg reduction so you just have to look at that number. And you're right, Guardian ascendancy is not needed anymore if you have 90% phys dmg reduction without it. If it's almost 90%, you can also try other ascendancy if you feel safe enough without it. Inquisitor would be the next best ascendancy for dmg.

"
Arrow911 wrote:

Also, i manage to fit dread banner with new alt quality, it reserved only 5% mana for me but provide a nice defensive layer with redusing enemy accuracy and less damage dealing from enemies linked to enhance, feels so much safier now

I'm also using dread banner in my setup. It's so OP. If you have enough aura effect, you could even cap your evade chance.

Should i try and cap my chaos res with clusters alone, or can i get away with clusters + atziri's promise for cap?
"
_mrkvn wrote:
For those who provided their pastebins and asked advice, I found that it's really time consuming to check each one. It would be nice if you could ask specific questions aside from checking each pastebins. This would be beneficial to the community too as questions would be answered. If you actually made an effort to analyze your build in PoB and compare it to OP's build, and still you feel you're still lacking, then ask your questions here.

If you don't already know. You could also check builds in poe.ninja. Search for players who use Nebulis and there you can see aura stacker builds. You can also search for specific skills to filter out more. Say you're using spark, see what people are doing using spark. You can also import their pastebins in PoB so that you can see their builds in PoB.

After you do all that, and still confused, don't hesitate to ask here. It's just hard to check each of your pastebins. And again, it wouldn't benefit the community. It's better to ask questions.

One more thing. It would really help if you activate all your auras before asking why it's not working. As an aura stacker, we don't have any source of dmg/defence from the tree, aside from some ES nodes. All comes from aura effect from cluster jewel which obviously enhance our aura. Without aura, or even incomplete auras, the build will not work.

Let me breakdown the auras here:
- Purities (Lightning, Ice, Fire) -- Cannot be dropped 'cause we rely on resistance both for dmg and defence
- Hatred & Wrath -- Another main source of dmg
- Zealotry -- dmg and survivability
- Vitality -- survivability
- Divergent Determination -- armour
- Grace -- survivability. Paired with Divergent Determination is a must for more armour.
- Discipline -- main source of ES.
- Clarity -- mana sustain.
- Haste -- speed. dmg
- Precision -- dmg
- Herald of Ice -- clearing.

If you really have to drop auras, I would argue that the last 3 are the least priority. Based on PoB, these will result to least dmg loss. If you want to drop survivability, you could do that too. As a player who prefer survivability more than dmg, I would opt to drop any of those 3. I think it's too much if you drop all 3. I would mention this again, it's so easy to get all auras active for cheap. I posted my starting PoB a few pages back. That was created with 11ex investment at the time I created that. For an aura stacker, I'd say it's cheap.

Don't worry about how shit your gears are. Just prioritize activating all auras and you're good.

Another thing, we all have different expectations about the build. Good for me, maybe is very bad for you, so there's that. I just find it very interesting that some posts their pastebins and it's very much better than mine but still say it's not working for them.

The build is already put together here. I'd say not so hand-holding type though, but still it's here.

Not complaining here. Let's just help each other to have more fun playing this build and PoE in general.

Cheers!

this should be put on the first post of this guide. i had a lot of problems re-creating the build in standard after the nerfs. took me a few days to realized i was getting one shotted some of time because i do not have divergent determination and the grace aura combo for 90% physical damage migitation.

there has to be a POB for the basic gear set up in this guide imho. took me days to get figure out how to get determination aura into my build (dropped herald of fire for it) because the pob had mana reservation rare jewels and corrupted gear.

eg. basic gear and aura set up with:

all NON corrupted:

2 x CotB
Shav
Nebulis
Alpha's Howl
Prism Guardian
Prescence of Chayula
Maligaro
Doryani Delusion
2 Voices
1 Elemental Large Cluster

with/without lvl 4 enlightened.

without corrupted mana reservation jewels, i cannot even get lvl 20 clarity into my set up. this should be explained in the guide.

Hey guys, i wanna try Ek setup but i never played it before, so can you pls help me with support gems setup?
Hi just want to ask what ascendance to go for scion? and do we still need unnatural instinct jewel?
Last edited by ZerathMY on Oct 25, 2020, 11:58:45 PM
Sick build. Lvl 98 and going strong.
One thing that confuses me though is that since Divergent Determination + Grace brings us up to 90% phys dmg reduction even without guardian ascendancy, isn't the phy dmg reduction % from armour different than straight up phys dmg reduction % (like from guardian ascendancy)?

I have 53% phys dmg reduction before Divergent Determination, and 90% after. Is the 47% that's provided by the Determination as effective as the 53% that I had before it?

Sorry if the question is stupid, I tried looking at it in my PoB but can't figure it out.
You cant have enough armour. The game calculates with a low hit by an enemy. Go to PoB and set the enemy hit to 50.000. You will notice that your 90% phys reduction is now a lot lower. Thats because armour is bad vs big hits. thats just how the armour formula works.
What does all that mean?
- Dont drop guardian ascendancy.
Anyone has budget pob for like 2000 chaos budget ?
any1 selling full build gear in standard?
Anyone has a Tip for my Build to get more Auras like Dread Banner in it?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info