inviter timer

does any1 know tis inviter is random or wat?
wat is higher chance for being choosen?
any1 does waiting for year to get tis beta keys?
It's random. You have a slightly increased chance if you've made at least one post on the forum. As far as I know, having multiple posts makes no impact.

And there are, in fact, several people that have been waiting for a year and still have not gotten a key.

You're really just better off forking over the $10. The timer is essentially hitting the lottery.
Last edited by Aezurr on Apr 21, 2012, 11:07:55 PM
Just signing up will put you in to get picked. Posting a single post will make you 10x more likely to get picked.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
O man this game looks nice, hoping to hit lottery, otherwise, 10 bucks is a measly price to pay...will do when I get a new job
I have only seen once a guy selected with 1 post.

Dozen of dozen account with 0 post and 1 log get the key :/

That's sad and iritating at the same time ><
Ahh well just keep hoping and praying ^^
, else wait for open beta ^^
I'm in half a year did not leave a single message on the forum and still have not received a key. This is sad :C
pff i have been waiting for 2 months and i haven't got any beta key pff that's bad.
is 10 bucks that much to u whiners?
"
Aristotel112 wrote:
I'm in half a year did not leave a single message on the forum and still have not received a key. This is sad :C
"
VitaBrevis wrote:
pff i have been waiting for 2 months and i haven't got any beta key pff that's bad.
If every account got invited after 6 months, there would be almost 200,000 accounts in the closed beta. If the waiting time were only 2 months, there would be over 300,000 accounts in the closed beta.

Keep in mind that this is a closed beta. Some accounts will not make it in; that's simply the nature of it. Everyone will be able to play when the open beta starts.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info