Oshabi fight bricking?

Accidentally started my Oshabi fight, nonetheless I get her down to 1/3 HP and now she is frozen, wont move, and is untargentable. Ive tried leaving and rejoining the instance, but nothing changes. The heart of the grove still changes phase every 30 seconds, but nothing spawns and Oshabi wont move. Any idea how to fix? Or do I just lose 100 red maps -.-
bug#: 3,536,842,450

Edit:
"
ctcsback wrote:

Oshabi is untargetable after I rejoined the instance to continue the fight. The spawns are still going and the grove keeps cycling over and over.

Could have gotten into the prize drawing but not anymore :(

bug number: 133003356
Last edited by icHl on Jul 6, 2020, 3:47:56 PM
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2020, 11:55:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The same thing just happened to me.
mine too :/
same

Bug Report 3.955.506.783 and/or 159.831.844

Oshabi untargetable.

100 maps for nothing.

Freezing Pulse Totem Build btw.

Edit:
now no more progress. 10x T16 Map still on 0%.

Last edited by Jallatier on Jul 8, 2020, 9:37:58 AM
Same here

Untargetable and not moving, grove still changing phases.
Bug report 2,199,073,194
Last edited by WeltYang on Jul 9, 2020, 4:00:46 PM
Same for me.

Bug report 1.306.958.781
Had this happen twice to me and now i have her ready again but im too scared to try.
@GGG pls fix the bossfight before this league ends.

2nd time poping Oshabi, 2nd time buggued,

Nice endgame experience... Very intense. not frustrating at all.
Same as everyone on this thread, boss became untargetable, adds still spawn and phase still changes but boss is motionless and invulnerable

Bug report: 3,808,779,311

Same thing happened to me just now. This is the second time I've fought the boss and the second time it's bugged. I've reached out via email, Reddit, you name it. The responses are lackluster at most, mostly saying "Just farm it again!", like the players spending dozens of hours spawning it in the first place (or second) are no big deal. GGG really need to get it together, they are pushing away a ton of players with the mediocre league testing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info