Diablo 3 found festering @ the bottom of the fetid pool after being trampled by a rabid mud rhoa!

I thought D3 was supposed to be a dark ARPG, their art style, environments and atmosphere left much to be desired, blizzard would have done well to have consulted the 3G team on how to build an authentic diablo style game.
Point an click game play was on par between games.
D3 seemed a little more responsive, no doubt thanks to their billion dollar resources, but overall effects quality and animations are second fiddle to PoE.
D3 skill system streamlined to the point of being superfluous, PoE system much more engaging.
The only thing D3 had to offer that PoE can't match is DECKARD CAIN! Ascend... the cult of Deckard Cain.
Old school gamers have found a home in wraeclast, D3 is a withered husk....
Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire.....

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

'I rise from the ashes of my own defeat, only to be smitten down again...'
- Some poor soul.
I'm also playing the D3 beta and I am enjoying it greatly.

It's better than PoE in some ways, and PoE is better in other ways.

I'll be playing them both. Sorry.
yes mate, there should be plenty of other microbes down there with you feeding on D3s rotting carcass...
Personally i will not be shelling out any coin to play D3, in fact i am considering putting the money i would have wasted on buying D3 into upgrading my PoE support pack.

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

- Some poor soul.
Why are we judging D3 being not dark and gloomy enough when time and time again it has been oftly said repeatedly over and over again and again up and down and round and round inside and out that we only have 1/3 of the first act?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
It's not just a lack of dark atmosphere that is so disheartening- blizzard has clearly lost it's vision of what makes a good Diablo game, they have reduced themselves to name trading and media hype just like Bioware did with Dragon Age. The overall presentation is generic enough to pass off as another installment of Hazen.
I think everyone who played D1 & D2 were expecting the company who defined the ARPG genre to deliver something abit special... I personally think that after all Blizzards fuckassing about for the last 3 years what they have presented in the Beta is a piss poor effort compare with what i have found in PoE.
I'm glad Path of Exile is here to compare with Diablo 3, otherwise us oldtimers would be having to swollow Blizzard's shit gagging for something of substance...

- Some poor soul.
"
Nemesis5858 wrote:
It's not just a lack of dark atmosphere that is so disheartening- blizzard has clearly lost it's vision of what makes a good Diablo game, they have reduced themselves to name trading and media hype just like Bioware did with Dragon Age. The overall presentation is generic enough to pass off as another installment of Hazen.
I think everyone who played D1 & D2 were expecting the company who defined the ARPG genre to deliver something abit special... I personally think that after all Blizzards fuckassing about for the last 3 years what they have presented in the Beta is a piss poor effort compare with what i have found in PoE.
I'm glad Path of Exile is here to compare with Diablo 3, otherwise us oldtimers would be having to swollow Blizzard's shit gagging for something of substance...

interesting
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info