Atlas help

Hello guys!
I need a litle help with my atlas.
What I should do next to progres him?

https://prnt.sc/tcvc7m
Last edited by Fivers on Jul 6, 2020, 12:39:12 PM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2020, 8:28:07 PM
The simple answer is to keep spawning the conquerors to get more stones, but I'm sure you already know that. :-)

Say a little more about what decisions you want help with or what problem(s) you're having right now!
I just dont know how to put my watchstones for the best progres
Ok...I am going to define "best progress" as fastest watch stone acquisition. If you mean something different, that might change things.

You are at the point where you need red maps to spawn conquerors. If you are comfortable running t12-14, you can focus in the corners. If you prefer t10-12 you can stay inner.

Once you pick your region to go for influence, put 3 stones in that citadel. Then try to place the rest of your stones so that maps of the tiers you need for your target region CAN'T drop in any other region. At the same time, try to place your other stones so the minimum number of different tiers can drop.

Once you have enough maps that you know you can finish out the conqueror in your current region, move stones so that you also have 3 in the region you want to go for next. (But ideally in no other regions.)

It's good to have a plan for the entire cycle of four conquerors, so you know what regions you will go for and in what order. This is more important later when there are more limits on where you can still get stones, but it's good to get into the habit.

Last edited by GreyLensman on Jul 6, 2020, 8:17:38 PM
Ok, I got this :D but I have one more problem
When i'm doing region with 3 watchstones I can't drop a map for a region where is 4 watchstones. I'm doing for example T13 Arcade Map in Lira Arthain with 3 watchstones and I can't get a T14 Lair Map from Lex Ejoris with 4 watchstones. How can I solve this
Last edited by Fivers on Jul 7, 2020, 7:57:54 PM
Sure you can. You always have a chance to drop a map one or two tiers higher than the one you're running. Any map you've completed that is showing in the atlas can drop, as long as it's not more than two tiers higher than the map you're running. [Actually, you can drop a map three tiers higher if it drops off a boss in a Vaal area, since those areas are one tier higher than the maps they are found in.]

Just pick your target region(s) and tier(s) and socket so maps that drop are more likely to be your targets. It's all about maximizing your odds of getting the desired result.

The other thing you can do is run Zana missions. She will give you options that are the same or one tier higher than the map you are running. They don't even have to be completed, and can be anywhere in the atlas. They sometimes won't even be a tier that is possible in the atlas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info