Infernal Cry help

My Infernal Cry is not triggering combust when I use my claw even though my exerted attacks are ticking down. This is the first time i've tried a strike build, am I missing something simple? Does Infernal cry not work with claws?
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2020, 11:14:38 AM
If you're talking about your Molten Strike Juggernaut (a blast from the past), then you should totally be able to Exert your molten strike melee hits (not projectiles) with Infernal Cry. And, considering what you are saying, it's what is happening.

If you want to be extra sure, though, remember that Combust is basically a Shockwave with 100% physical to fire conversion, and can indeed be supported by anything that can support a melee attack hitting skill. You may try supporting your Infernal Cry with, say, Blind or Innervate or some other support that has a clear graphic effect, go to a low-level area (if you are using innervate) and see if that Blind/Innervate/Whatever procs when you hit your enemies with the attack (not the projectiles).
If it does, then Infernal Cry's Combust is working as intended.
That's weird, equipping any type of claw/dagger makes the average damage on Combust go away and stops it from procing on hit. Using any other weapon that's not a claw/dagger the Combust works fine. Is there some interaction with the claw/dagger that I'm overlooking?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info