Getting 1 shot by tier 4 bosses & losing days worth of progress on a seed is my fave part of Harvest

Getting 1 shot by tier 4 bosses with every portal and losing days worth of progress on a seed as well as losing 20k plus life force from the t4 and t3 and t2 seeds is my favorite part of the league. I didn't know we were signing up to have literally the level of loss that hardcore players have when starting this league...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 5, 2020, 11:00:18 PM
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2020, 2:42:01 PM
Wow at least you can grow your T4 seeds. Mine are at the moment not growing because my dispersers are bugged and seeds just keep draining my tanks. I may just have to reclaim all my seeds and lose all weeks of growth progress and play Tetris with the grove. What a spectacular development showcase.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I got my first T4 seed today, but am no way ready to try to plant it. Haven't even gotten my fourth ascendancy yet. Pacing seems a bit off.
Wouldn't you have infinite tries if you did it from the waypoint Grove?
"
Corbenith wrote:

I did it from a map naively thinking that it would allow me to finish the fight from the hideout's/waypoint's grove after I ran out of all 6 portals. Without even being given any warning. There goes multiple days worth of farming for the life force, the multiple tier 3 and tier 2 seeds I had around the tier 4 seed. AT LEAST 20k+ worth of life force. All gone. Incredible league
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 6, 2020, 3:05:13 AM
"
Wow at least you can grow your T4 seeds. Mine are at the moment not growing because my dispersers are bugged and seeds just keep draining my tanks. I may just have to reclaim all my seeds and lose all weeks of growth progress and play Tetris with the grove. What a spectacular development showcase.

turn off auto-dispersion. That stuff sucks as far as automation goes. The dispersers don't check for surrounding seed requirements for me on auto. They just squirt. So if you have a seed that requires pink, blue, and yellow and you are out of one of those three. It will continually spit out the other two even if the seed has no chance of growing.

My tanks were draining CONSTANTLY. figured it out once it turned of auto disperse. I just manually click the shit. Not like we get enough t1 seeds to feed multiple t2-t4 farms anyway.
When shagsbeard has more T4 seeds than you...

feelsbadman
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
Corbenith wrote:

I did it from a map naively thinking that it would allow me to finish the fight from the hideout's/waypoint's grove after I ran out of all 6 portals. Without even being given any warning. There goes multiple days worth of farming for the life force, the multiple tier 3 and tier 2 seeds I had around the tier 4 seed. AT LEAST 20k+ worth of life force. All gone. Incredible league

So it works, then? Infinite tries in the waypoint Grove? Never died in it, so I actually don't know. Dying to a Metamorph in Tane's lab makes the Metamorph disappear, for example. Wouldn't want that to happen to a T4 seed, or the Heart itself, of all things.
Last edited by Corbenith on Jul 6, 2020, 3:58:12 AM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Getting 1 shot by tier 4 bosses with every portal and losing days worth of progress on a seed as well as losing 20k plus life force from the t4 and t3 and t2 seeds is my favorite part of the league. I didn't know we were signing up to have literally the level of loss that hardcore players have when starting this league...

Spoiler
Clearly your character is not ready for high lvl bosses. Get better gear and try later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info