[3.11] General Aurabot Guide

Is Thread of Hope of any value and if so, which Nodes are taken?
or just a 1% RMR jewel?

The goal isn't to run all the Auras, but to Not Die for you and the Carry while also jewel stacking for insane Dmg boosting.

"
Determination (ie, how good do you feel armor is? tested with my MF it's about 20% phys dmg reduction. if you had to choose between this and vitality or this and 300-400 more ES for you+allies, which one would you choose?)

Determination is a must. And If the Carry adds Armor like a flask, could max out Phy Reduction

Flesh and Stone is nice, but sometimes I dont run it. Its self-defense.
I also try to get clarity higher levels but at least 1st level will provide the additional benefits of broadcasting an aura.

Skyforth isn't worth it, until the No Regen is removed from the item.
It was huge before RMR jewels.

I say no to Pride, Skitterbots, Purity of Elements

Malevolence I like over Zeal, even if its just for the Skill duration improvement for the carry, but can also switch for Zeal if the Carry prefers.
Neither is required.

For belt. Bated Breath cant be beat for the price. Ive used string with 60% Disciple, same ES for me, but more ES for the group. Then you can double corrupt it with Wrath or something.

Consider Smite like adding a slightly weaker Wrath aura to the group (hidden aura), mainly for Boss mobs.

I love using Vivinsect rings with Str/Int craft, one for Disc and the other for flame dash or whatever is hard to fit in. Adds great Regen too.

I prefer ES Gloves and Howls with Lab Enchant, but going Shapers with +2 aura corrupt with ES Helm and Lab Enchant is an alternate way to get More ES. Dealers choice, going ES helm most likely is easier/cheaper once Shaper gloves saturate the market.

-Chewy

Last edited by Wookbacca on Sep 16, 2020, 4:34:24 PM
is this updooted for 3.12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info