Beta Key

Hook me up with a Beta key so I can compare this to Diablo 3!! I have heard great things about this game!
Compare ? there is no comparison ... This is ultimately better.
Well I guess I need a beta key to verify that **cough cough** :-)
Diablo III is awesome (not free)

Diablo I and II was more epic than Diablo III

PATH OF EXILE....well i havent played it yet, but seen videos of this game...and for me the graphics is AWESOME and the SOUND IS EPIC!!!
seamonkeys stole my hammer
To say one game is "better" than the other is purely subjective as there is no real measure for what constitutes a game being "better" in matters of opinion. One gamer may say "PoE is bettar!!" while another may say the opposite. It really falls upon you, the individual, to make a judgement call that someone else cannot make for you. I will most likely play both D3 and PoE because, imo, they both offer quality experiences to the A-RPG genre.

Considering D3 has yet to give its potential players anything substantial to judge the overall gameplay (Beta is limited to 1/3 of Act 1 on normal) we cannot form a valid opinion on the success or quality of the game itself.

I would suggest you play both games yourself and play which ever one offers you the experience you seek unless they both give you what you desire. There is nothing wrong with playing multiple games of the same genre even if they are of different styles (graphics, skills, character development).
In one case out of a hundred a point is excessively discussed because it is obscure; in the ninety-nine remaining it is obscure because it is excessively discussed.
-Edgar Allen Poe
"
SonOfValmar wrote:
To say one game is "better" than the other is purely subjective as there is no real measure for what constitutes a game being "better" in matters of opinion. One gamer may say "PoE is bettar!!" while another may say the opposite. It really falls upon you, the individual, to make a judgement call that someone else cannot make for you. I will most likely play both D3 and PoE because, imo, they both offer quality experiences to the A-RPG genre.

Considering D3 has yet to give its potential players anything substantial to judge the overall gameplay (Beta is limited to 1/3 of Act 1 on normal) we cannot form a valid opinion on the success or quality of the game itself.

I would suggest you play both games yourself and play which ever one offers you the experience you seek unless they both give you what you desire. There is nothing wrong with playing multiple games of the same genre even if they are of different styles (graphics, skills, character development).

plus there is the fact NEITHER game is out. there plenty of room for both of them anyways it's a small genre.
I'd love to have a beta invite ;] Send me 1 key at ko0oser@gmail.com I promise that it wont be wasted! I loved Diablo I & II. So i love the Path of Exile too! If u agree with me that Diablo 3 is a shit send me a key asap. I will help test it as good as i can!
"
Sorat wrote:
I'd love to have a beta invite ;] Send me 1 key at ko0oser@gmail.com I promise that it wont be wasted! I loved Diablo I & II. So i love the Path of Exile too! If u agree with me that Diablo 3 is a shit send me a key asap. I will help test it as good as i can!

Call diablo 3 shit.Key is just not for u.
Last edited by HolySh0t on Apr 25, 2012, 7:51:05 AM
-.- every where the same shit diablo 3 is awesome the beta wasn t even 5percent of the game and they said that probably this was just a something like a demo i played diablo 3 and its not shit its awesome and if some one says the game is shit then he is just some stupid idiot who thinks beta means the whole game -.-
Last edited by abby16 on Apr 25, 2012, 7:59:09 AM
"
abby16 wrote:
-.- every where the same shit diablo 3 is awesome the beta wasn t even 5percent of the game and they said that probably this was just a something like a demo i played diablo 3 and its not shit its awesome and if some one says the game is shit then he is just some stupid idiot who thinks beta means the whole game -.-

Diablo came and took his punctuation! ...and maybe his taste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info