Winners of the Harvest Boss Kill Event on PC - Laptop Prizes Provided by Alienware

Congrats to the winners. Wish my boss was not bugged so I could have been in the entry.
Congratulations to the winnerz!

Now I can brag about being 0.1% elitist in this game by entering the 3500 people who killed the boss 🤣
NANI
Congrats to the winners!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Well done to everyone who managed to kill the boss. It's too bad bugs got in the way for other people though.
Last edited by Vorashe on Jul 1, 2020, 10:12:30 PM
Fuck all the people who got to the boss and had it bug out amiright?
~ Seph
Waggle proving, again, that he is a monster and a hell of player. Congrats to all (I manage to do the boss just yesterday).
This post is a big "fuck you" note from GGG to all players who put so many hours in and were deprived from their chance at this laptop. Many of us put over 120h for you to just flip us off like that?
"
Vorashe wrote:
"
X3n_ wrote:
"
Vorashe wrote:

Luckily we have your worthless opinion here so we don't need to go to Twitter

Hope she sees this bro

I mean if you're that desperate for her attention you can just respond on her Twitter... I mean hoping she sees your message on here is a wee bit desperate don't you think?

hope she sees this bro
"
X3n_ wrote:

hope she sees this bro

Not sure why you care so much about a random person from the marketing department noticing you... are you okay? Is she in any way important to your life, or is it just like with streamers and you hope they pay attention to you since no one else will?

Seriously though, are you all right or is this just your desperate cry for attention?
"
Vorashe wrote:
"
X3n_ wrote:

hope she sees this bro

Not sure why you care so much about a random person from the marketing department noticing you... are you okay? Is she in any way important to your life, or is it just like with streamers and you hope they pay attention to you since no one else will?

Seriously though, are you all right or is this just your desperate cry for attention?

rent-free https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=hope+she+sees+this+bro

hope she sees this bro
Last edited by X3n_ on Jul 1, 2020, 9:53:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info