Winners of the Harvest Boss Kill Event on PC - Laptop Prizes Provided by Alienware

Good job GGG...............

What about all this people who spend sleepless night to kill this boss and.... Stack outside the root-wall, without opportunity to even reset the boss fight???

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2881709/page/1
"
X3n_ wrote:
"
I've never seen GGG bury their head in the sand so much. With all the issues and critism of the current league, we've had some poor stash tabs, very weak first major patch notes that address nothing, continued mtx thrown out at us, now no apology or mention of the many people screwed over in the race.

You really need to work on your community communications and player-base relationships.

This is what happens when you hire a community manager who shitposts on twitter & reddit 8 weeks a year for a living.

Need to add a like button.

GGG normally exceed expectations and go far beyond, but with this race it was the exact opposite.
Gratz to the winners! Too bad I didnt get drawn.
"
Jebens wrote:
Dont worry if you were not able to kill boss do to bug GGG will be refunding you 5X your entry fee.

My entree fee was time. Will they refund it?

You know bud you better to stop writing stupid things here, people are angry.

Anticipating your next stupid answer:

Time is valuable resource, and player is valuable resource. We all playing Multiplayer online game. GGG provide platform, we provide content and interaction, without players and interaction this game is playable for 1 week.
Nice to know I spent all of my free time solely going for the boss just to have it bugged and get robbed of my entry. No extension on the drawing or 2nd try for people that have it bugged. I can't believe theyre just sweeping it under the rug like this. Wish we had a team that cared more........

Bug Report Reference Number: 1,951,682,227

One report of many of the bug that you all don't care about making fair for everyone.
Last edited by yariosho on Jul 1, 2020, 7:49:11 PM
Gz to all winners!
gratz
gratz
grats!!!
3500 people got there already, that's impressive. Will probably be 50k+ by league end.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info