[3.11 Harvest] "Auto-Cannon" Chief's General / All content EZ / Tanky with DPS / Videos & GIF

"
topperzz wrote:
really cool build!, glancing blow is really close, and with the staff node beside it you will gain max block and 5% increased physical reduction (with the additional armour n such)

It's still kind of a waste though, the only way I'd recommend if you're using glancing blow is through the "Thread of Hope".

like this
Spoiler

Put "thread of hope" in the green circle, and allocate the passives in the red circle. This way you can get the most out of it.
Hi really cool build here, I have a few questions

How would a nicely rolled Stygian vice fair over a shaper/elder belt?
And would bottled faith be good in this build/what flask would it replace
Also do we need an unset ring or could we just replace ancestral warchief
"
IzCream wrote:

A good Stygian Vice with a good Abyss Jewel is much better than a shapered/eldered belt.

Yeah bottled Faith is not bad, replace it with Wise Oak.

Vaal Ancestral warchief provides tons of damage by itself, and even more when linked with Combustion.

I think an Unset ring is the best since we really need the extra socket (unless your mana regen is enough and you don't need Clarity anymore)
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
IzCream wrote:

A good Stygian Vice with a good Abyss Jewel is much better than a shapered/eldered belt.

Yeah bottled Faith is not bad, replace it with Wise Oak.

Vaal Ancestral warchief provides tons of damage by itself, and even more when linked with Combustion.

I think an Unset ring is the best since we really need the extra socket (unless your mana regen is enough and you don't need Clarity anymore)

Thanks for the reply! alright appreciate it :) will try it out then
place an abyssus = lot more damage
Now that Earthshatter has been fixed with General's Cry (casting it again won't cause you to lose the Mirage's spikes, letting you actually detonate them)

how do you think that holds up versus Consecrated Path? I also saw someone using Sweep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi63FrFiXMQ which looked REALLY sexy, but I'm not sure which of the three (Consecrated Path, Earthshatter, Sweep) would be most powerful.

Also curious on your thoughts about the videos innovation of using Scion so you can take Necromancer's Bone Offering to make the most of the Descerated corpses and cap block w/o Glancing Blows. Just curious on everyone's thoughts.
"
diabloyd wrote:
The cluster gives you lots of damage....................

Thanks for the reply, I will start looking for the cluster and revisit this asap :)
sorry to bother you with more questions really loving the build so far

what do you think about removing wave of conviction for infused channeling?
wave of conviction kind of makes desecrate spawnning on cyclone a little "
slower" in a sense that it casts two spells. (doesnt matter that with much bossing) maybe even running wave of conviction only during bosses might enable a smoother mapping experience. i need to do some testing to see if it makes a diff.

do you know if life gain on hit maybe from rings from mirage warriors?

btw based on what you said if you have awakened melee damage, the best combo would be rattling below + mob mentality?
Last edited by IzCream on Jul 8, 2020, 6:58:35 AM
leveling tip? i have plenty of currency this league. can you show me a example of a rare staves that is more powerful than that unique one
hey i've been testing things out with hyrri's truth amulet, it frees up a slot for gems and gives you a really cheap precision lv22 (101 mana). with just one mana mod on gear, you are able to run lv5 clarity and all the auras to sustain warcries. the amulet gives a lot of dexterity which we need, crit multi which is nice, phys damage and a little leech. what do you think? you could even anoint some other stuff cause now you dont need deep thoughts anymore. but since the amulet has no health, we could anoint maybe golems blood? (16% max life & 1.8%regen)'

idk what would be the best anoint though
Last edited by IzCream on Jul 8, 2020, 10:27:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info