Hateful Hierophant - Glacial Cascade Totems (Aura Scaling) [Dead Build in 3.16]

Thanks for the detailed guide! I will definitely try that. Wanted to use GC quite some time but never found a build that fit.

What do you think of Coward's chain as belt? The curse doesnt do any harm, even gives you a bit starting damage with self flagellation. And enemy damage against you is unlucky.
"
entomogant wrote:
Thanks for the detailed guide! I will definitely try that. Wanted to use GC quite some time but never found a build that fit.

What do you think of Coward's chain as belt? The curse doesnt do any harm, even gives you a bit starting damage with self flagellation. And enemy damage against you is unlucky.

Sure, it could be worth testing. Although, if I were going for more DPS on a belt and didn't need life/resists from it, my first choice would probably be a String of Servitude.

GC is a blast to play with, give it a try!
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Jul 7, 2020, 3:00:31 AM
Hey! :)

First of all, thanks for your awesome guide!

But I got a question to all of the glacial cascade players out there - I'm pretty new in crafting and wanted to ask, if any of you already crafted decent weapons and could help me to create one of my own - all these different mod types are pretty confusing.

Help would be appreciated - like your crafting route or sth.

Greets and stay sane exiles
Hi! Thx for build.
Last edited by Barambak on Jul 8, 2020, 5:12:32 PM
I'm current playing a FP Totem and I have a glove and belt that gives increased damage against chilled enemies. Is it a good alternative over the phy to cold convert??
You can use another long winter jewel to do the conversion, then wear those gloves/belt. Of course, POB will tell you if the changes are better overall.
"
yamatsy wrote:
I'm current playing a FP Totem and I have a glove and belt that gives increased damage against chilled enemies. Is it a good alternative over the phy to cold convert??

Keep in mind, if you use the recommended gem setup, Elemental Focus means you won't be chilling anything. Have to switch to Hypothermia instead.
Am I missing something or does The Long Winter where it's put in the POB (north of Devotion) not have 40 int in radius and won't work because of that?
Hey, love you build.

But what i don't understand, is how hatred affects the combat. Do i need to provide the Aura to my totems? How big is "18 Radius"? Is the radius increased by the aura effects we stack?
"
Wissle wrote:
Am I missing something or does The Long Winter where it's put in the POB (north of Devotion) not have 40 int in radius and won't work because of that?

Does the int need to be allocate? it doesn't say that on the gem. PoB says it has 70 int in radius.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info