Hateful Hierophant - Glacial Cascade Totems (Aura Scaling) [Dead Build in 3.16]

Definitely need AOE for swt without ring
Hi I have one silly question: How do I get the divergent shockwave totem gem in order to get 40% damage convert to cold?
Is it a different gem or should I apply some item to the regular one?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi I have one silly question: How do I get the divergent shockwave totem gem in order to get 40% damage convert to cold?

Thanks

It's acquired through the Heist league mechanic. Here's a link to find it on trade site:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/RwrBMDGi7
"
"
sudaB6274 wrote:

Thanks

It's acquired through the Heist league mechanic. Here's a link to find it on trade site:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/RwrBMDGi7

Thank you, but I play in PS4, so I should check the market there or try with Heist contracts, right?
Which do you think would be the best body armour gem setup for gc totems? The one in this guide, the one in the pob or the one in the video?

Hi, would you recommend the mod on the gloves: "increased % damage against chilled enemies?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi, would you recommend the mod on the gloves: "increased % damage against chilled enemies?

Thanks

Yes. As long as you are using Hypothermia support (and not Elemental Focus) that mod is very good.
I have a noob question. Why are you using clear mind if hatred has 100% reservation? What am i missing.
"
CF_BadShot wrote:
I have a noob question. Why are you using clear mind if hatred has 100% reservation? What am i missing.

With Blood Magic, we have no mana, thus no mana reserved, so Clear Mind's condition is met.
Hi. I moved to SWT and it seems that with the same equipment I had before this skill needs more gear to scale damage. So I´m trying to get a helmet with the propper enchantment. Which one is better: the SWT 10% increased cast speed or the SWT 40% increased damage?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info