[3.11] Doryani's Disciple | 3 - 4 million Sirus dps | Budget Friendly Doryani's Fist build guide

"
foleylantz wrote:
Absolutely loving the build thus far, just downed Sirus A5 pretty easily with one phase only lasting a couple of hits.
Satisfying to finally get revenge on the world from all those times i was touched of goded back to the beach in early beta. Something clicked once i realized i could one shot the god damn rares mobs that hang on the railings in act 10, i really hate those.

My question(or more of an inquiry of a recommendation) is what upgrade to go for next. I have about 6ex ready to go now and i was wondering how much of an improvement the Divine Flesh is versus a cluster upgrade would be.

I have pretty much what the pob has in clusters but missing x1 Overshock, Supercharge(this one seems big on paper) and the Warcry notable that gives minimum 10 power.
As for the Divine Flesh i only have +3% chaos res atm so it would mean changing out a couple of rares at the least. My amulet could be a lot better too.

Which of the two would you guys go for first?
I was thinking the clusters and then trying to craft some chaos items to soften the currency sink for the next upgrade when i get there, but then again i do feel a little to squishy at times, especially in t16 with dmg mods.

Again, thanks for the great build guide, builds like these with sort of "jank" items like the apple that i always took for granted is really fun to play around with!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the build! It feels really nice to turn the tables on Dominus and start one-tapping him instead. For upgrades, divine flesh will substantially increase your defense, but it might be a good idea to hold off and wait until you have enough chaos res. As for cluster jewels, I highly recommend getting a cry wolf/lead by example medium cluster first, and for your large cluster you don't actually need overshock if you get it on your second medium cluster jewel. Supercharge and 1 or 2 other notables on a large, and overshock on a medium should have comparable damage to 2x overshock
Finally rolled a cluter with supercharged but i got it with Snowstorm. Wich got me thinking how good that would be with Chilling Presence. (Gain 10% of Lightning as extra cold).

Would that be a big damage loss over Overshock?

Edit: I totally forgot that the chest negates it, bummer, still though, stuff dies even quicker with Supercharge over Widespread Destruction which i removed from this.
Last edited by foleylantz on Jul 4, 2020, 6:27:16 PM
Loving the build so far, im glad doryani is finally as strong as it deserves to be.

Has anyone considered/tried the Imbalanced Guard Keystone, as im having pretty decent armor on my char 6,7k atm, doubling that via the keystone should be enough to work around the negative lightning res, and free up the amulet slot.
So how do you deal with lightning dots? Such as baron and shock and horror?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Feanturo wrote:
Loving the build so far, im glad doryani is finally as strong as it deserves to be.

Has anyone considered/tried the Imbalanced Guard Keystone, as im having pretty decent armor on my char 6,7k atm, doubling that via the keystone should be enough to work around the negative lightning res, and free up the amulet slot.

Actually thinking about it now, with or without the amulet, imbalanced guard might be able to help a lot considering this build doesn't scale much physical damage reduction. Great suggestion!
"
Nithryok wrote:
So how do you deal with lightning dots? Such as baron and shock and horror?

So divine flesh helps a lot, but even at max chaos res it only provides about 42.5% effective lightning res against baron dots(since dots aren't a hit, the talisman doesn't help at all), so while you won't die to them nearly as often or at all with divine flesh, they are still very dangerous
Great build. Having fun with it.

Which pantheon would u suggest now with shakari nerf?
Last edited by Johnnycation on Jul 11, 2020, 2:16:53 PM
"
Johnnycation wrote:
Great build. Having fun with it.

Which pantheon would u suggest now with shakari nerf?

luckily once you scale chaos res, you don't really need to take shakari anyways. I'm currently running arakaali and gruthkul, but the pantheon choices are really up to your preferences and situation
The PoB doesn't seem to contain the clusters or the correct tree, as I see no warcry nodes taken... I assume we take every WC node other than travel skill and axe nodes? Also do we take exert additional attack? The clusters are the cry wolf/lead, Overshock/supercharge and med Overshock with 2nd notable, do I need cry wolf? I used the onslaught one instead for now, but if its that good I'll switch. Also we do not take the instant WC node anymore correct? Also what do we think about adding ele overload with a herald of thunder storm secret combo? Would need added crit supp as well.
Last edited by IxAMxSTUMPY on Aug 14, 2020, 12:59:25 PM
Well I made some alterations on your build to run some spicy stuff. I dropped Fragility for a Watcher's Eye with #% Attack Damage (Precision) and #% Lightning Damage (Wrath), and it simply one shots most of t15 bosses and some t16 bosses. To compensate the Fragility, I mastercrafted my amulet with "+1 to minimum Endurance Charges". Also if you get a t1 Dexterity and a t1 Intelligence (one in any ring and one in a STR/INT amulet), both boosted with attribute catalysts you can get rid of almost every stat needs. Maybe will still need some DEX on boots, but nothing we can't handle.

Your build is awesome.

BUT
Have you tried Doryani's Lession (how ironic) on the large cluster? As it is a LIFE SUFFIX it shouldn't be hard to get with Harvestcrafting. If we get it, we can drop Feast of Flesh to get something better such as Fettle.

You, as the author, recommend me any changes? Here's my current PoB =)
https://pastebin.com/EKmuBC2U

EDIT: Never tried calculating Warcries and don't know if I made it right, but damage compensations are in the Doryani's Fist.
EDIT2: Just completed AL8 T16 Hall of the Grandmasters with your build, my dude!
Last edited by Tales_Black on Aug 27, 2020, 10:27:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info