PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Football 2011 Season

"
Lavacon wrote:
I bet my pats could go 10-6 without Brady this year. Their backups are looking better than some teams starters so far.

Oh how i wish i could say this about Peyton and the colts. Sigh,
"
Lavacon wrote:
I bet my pats could go 10-6 without Brady this year. Their backups are looking better than some teams starters so far.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing after watching the game vs. Jacksonville. Patriots had a great team last season, this year they look even better. Definite AFC Championship contender.
I wonder if there is beer on the sun.
I don't even know why I bother to wear my 49ers shirt every game day. I don't think anyone did worse in their opening preseason game than we did. Before anyone tries to console me on that, let's take a look at our roster... ;_;

*sigh* Go 9ers!
Character:

Strelok - Duelist [Default]

"
I don't even know why I bother to wear my 49ers shirt every game day. I don't think anyone did worse in their opening preseason game than we did. Before anyone tries to console me on that, let's take a look at our roster... ;_;

*sigh* Go 9ers!

Through thick & thin ;)

I think getting a QB would be a good start for the niners... With all the QBs on the market I can't see why they never bothered.
"
Lavacon wrote:
"

*sigh* Go 9ers!

Through thick & thin ;)

I think getting a QB would be a good start for the niners... With all the QBs on the market I can't see why they never bothered.

Well I owe my brother dinner if golden boy doesn't pass for 4000 yards or takes us to the NFC Championship.

Seems I can make a rational assessment of almost every team except mine. Why do I do this to myself?
Character:

Strelok - Duelist [Default]

The Bengals owner should just get over it and trade the 49ers Palmer for a 3rd or 4th round pick next season... Kaepernick needs a role model lol...

Who's golden boy suppose to be? My man Brady? ;)
Last edited by Lavacon on Aug 18, 2011, 8:26:19 AM
"
Lavacon wrote:
The Bengals owner should just get over it and trade the 49ers Palmer for a 3rd or 4th round pick next season... Kaepernick needs a role model lol...

Who's golden boy suppose to be? My man Brady? ;)

I think he means Alex Smith.
I know... Sarcasm doesn't translate well sometimes ;)

Sooo... I think the Bucs will put up a good fight tonight, might even win.

Discuss :)
"
Lavacon wrote:
I know... Sarcasm doesn't translate well sometimes ;)

Sooo... I think the Bucs will put up a good fight tonight, might even win.

Discuss :)

Hah, guess I didn't catch that. Should be a good game, but with the way the Patriots 2nd string has been performing, I think that the Bucs will have to pull out all the stops to bring home a win.
Hah.. Bucs starters vs Pats 2nd string...

I want to see Brady get a few snaps in though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info