Football 2011 Season

With the lockout removed and preseason finally underway, what are your predictions for your team(s)? For me, the Green Bay Packers, should have another successful year if they can keep their starters healthy. After the first preseason game against the Browns, they showed that their 2nd and 3rd string teams can't really produce the results that they did last year. Then again, that was only one game, so only time will tell if they can yield wins. I expect the Packers to make it to the Superbowl again this year, and to bring the title back once again.
I wonder if there is beer on the sun.
Go Lions!!!!!
Well being a long time Seattle Seahawks fan, I can say with some certainty that I agree with you. Green Bay looks really good this year. My guess is either Green Bay or Philly in the NFC , and the Jets or Patriots in the AFC.

*Oh, I forgot to mention how my team would do. Umm. let's see. 6-10 should be enough for them to win the Division again. O.o
Last edited by Zxon on Aug 15, 2011, 5:57:03 PM
Football I do believe you mean the game where the ball is round and the foot is used to kick it?

Not this airy fairy egg chasing nonsense?
"
eskimoid wrote:
Go Lions!!!!!

Lions are going to be brutal this year man, not looking forward to having to play them twice...
Anyone who pounds on the Jets....

I am concerned with the loss of Matt before a viable replacement is ready at the QB position. They should of got someone in the draft 2 years ago and had them trained before this happened. I do wish Matt well with the Titans. I've admired the Titans the last decade, so at least I can still root him on.

Seahawks may go 7-9 again this year, but I don't think that will win the division this time around. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle season though, like always :)
Since the St. Louis Lambs are...yeah, and the fact college had no lockout ;)...

Go South Carolina Gamecocks! Yeah!

I doubt we'll make #1 again this year, but if we do /salivate.
Cowboys are going to fail again. Why do I even root for these guys?
#Chris: dont quote me on that
"
Chainer wrote:
Cowboys are going to fail again. Why do I even root for these guys?

I don't know about that, they started to hit their stride later in the year last year. As long as Romo doesn't get knocked out the game early in the season, you guys will be dangerous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info