[3.13] Life Based Dark Pact Occultist

Something like that: https://pastebin.com/pMBF40dZ (not minmaxed).
You would loose a bit of damage but gain some aoe.

I haven't tested it in game. Increased aoe works with explosions from ascendancy so you would have an easier time clearing maps, stun resistance from Unwavering Evil could help too.

Another thing you could try is Astral Projector ring. It causes nova skills to cast at the targeted location instead of around you
The diadem was cool but i picked up a cheap chaos damage and life helmet (ill need to get the -resistance mod on there somehow) and im much less squishy. However sustain on bosses is a problem now because i have so little mana and i wont be using a mana flask, so stay tuned.
You could try adding Eldritch Battery on tree, it's 3 points away. ^^

Unfortunately you won't be able to get -% chaos resistance on your helmet its ilvl is too low you need at least 85, unless you use a fossil then the level of an item doesn't matter.
Last edited by Sweter on Jul 28, 2020, 5:18:53 PM
current helm is a holdover. Its probably very unlikely ill be able to a: afford the hunter exalt to slam it, and b: that it'll slam the preferred mod. Im not that lucky.
You can make one like that easily with harvest crafting. 85 ilvl base with hunter influence costs about 5c. Use Reforge a Rare item with new random modifiers, including a Chaos modifier from Primal Maw Seed until you get t1 chaos damage to spells and chaos resistance would be nice too, then you just use Augment an item with a new Chaos modifier to get -% chaos resistance to nearby enemies. Then life and viola.

At least that's how I made mine. ^^
Just a little public service announcement. Awakened Added Chaos was only 5c today. That's alot of damage. Awakened void manipulation was only 25c.
Spoiler

Hi guys, i need help.
Atm, damage looks fine, i've just started first tier maps;
im having problem with defense, HP actually.
Do you have any advice or changement i could make ?

POB Link:
https://pastebin.com/ZSuE0iCZ

Thanks.

Atziri's Acuity. They're kinda expensive but they help a lot.
"
Sweter wrote:

Atziri's Acuity. They're kinda expensive but they help a lot.

i didn't realized that i had the chaos to buy em, now i've few problems with res but nothing unsolvable, ill it will be a lil bit more "fluent" now :D

thanks
Hey. What abilities should I start with? As I level and get closer to using dark pact 6l? Never play a Occu before. So I'm not sure if I just level with Arc or something like SFS, or Blight etc?

Haven't played in awhile. Some nice hand holding would be appreciated lol.

Sincerely, A2M.
Yours Truly. Gyko

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info