[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
can't wait to see all conquerors and sirius video

I'll try and record them ASAP!
Hey quick question, I can't figure out how you're igniting them, doesn't combustion for totems only work for the totems? I understand herald of ash, but what do you do for bosses?
Last edited by zak68w on Jun 27, 2020, 6:12:02 PM
"
zak68w wrote:
Hey quick question, I can't figure out how you're igniting them, doesn't combustion for totems only work for the totems? I understand herald of ash, but what do you do for bosses?

Combustion for totems is just for the -fire resistance. With herald of ash it's like 70% on hit to ignite because of our crit chance. Multistrike will always trigger it.
hmm i feel like doing no damage at awakened level 5 bosses :/
"

link ur PoB, i'll tell you what's wrong
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"

link ur PoB, i'll tell you what's wrong

Actually i just pulled it. You don't have totems or golem or enchants or jewels... ur also missing annointment and some key passives that are a ton of dps. ur build on pob is only showing like 300kdps currently
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jun 27, 2020, 7:29:28 PM
I think the build is lacking resist penetration and that is why damage is bad vs bosses.
any tips with ascendancy order?
and pantheons?
how do you deal with the fire damage from "Her Embrace" ? It`s already annoying during leveling and at 100lv it will be whole life gone in 2 secs. I went through the tree and items in POB and can`t figure it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info