[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
Zeoko wrote:
How did you end up getting enouhg INT to wear your Loreweave?

Get a 30 int node and put it on, then respect the point. Or swap to an int amulet to equip and swap back off it
Wouldn't that make the gems unusable then?
Last edited by Zeoko on Jul 1, 2020, 6:51:35 PM
"
Zeoko wrote:
Wouldn't that make the gems unusable then?

No the combustion we don't need max level

Also loreweave gives int. We just need a small boost to equip it. Once it's equipped it supplies its requirement.
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jul 1, 2020, 7:20:53 PM
OK, so I've given this build my fairest shot.

It doesn't work as it stands because it can't generate enough frenzy charges while fighting bosses 1v1, and OP even noted that, by adding Frenzy and removing Whirling Blades.

That is a horrible crutch, and this is exactly why Oro's and Terminus Est are used instead of Oni-Goroshi.

But there's hope; it's just expensive: You need to buy a chestpiece with a Redeemer mod on it that states "10% change to gain Frenzy Charge on Hit" .... even a shitty chestpiece with this mod on it is worth about 2 to 3 exalts. That said, it makes your frenzy generation much more even.

That brings you to like 50% chance to generate a frenzy charge per swing, and you swing 3 times with multistrike, so your chances are solid you gain what you need.

That said.........................

The build's damage is nowhere near what his POB stats are, he has basically everything checked (as another user in the comments points out). You set it all properly and remove some of his ridiculous gear/potions, and he's doing about 1 million like everyone else.

As for questions, Idk why he goes elemental damage with attacks while using an Oni and zero other elemental supports, it would be far better to run ruthless instead. Perhaps close combat instead.

Either way, it was a cool idea, but this is going to be a heavy, heavy investment just to make oni work. Assuming you change out of oni (say for oro's), you need to redo your ascendencies too so that you can be ailment immune again.
"
LawbringerX wrote:

It doesn't work as it stands because it can't generate enough frenzy charges while fighting bosses 1v1, and OP even noted that, by adding Frenzy and removing Whirling Blades.

That is a horrible crutch, and this is exactly why Oro's and Terminus Est are used instead of Oni-Goroshi.

But there's hope; it's just expensive: You need to buy a chestpiece with a Redeemer mod on it that states "10% change to gain Frenzy Charge on Hit" .... even a shitty chestpiece with this mod on it is worth about 2 to 3 exalts. That said, it makes your frenzy generation much more even.

That brings you to like 50% chance to generate a frenzy charge per swing, and you swing 3 times with multistrike, so your chances are solid you gain what you need.

The build's damage is nowhere near what his POB stats are, he has basically everything checked (as another user in the comments points out). You set it all properly and remove some of his ridiculous gear/potions, and he's doing about 1 million like everyone else.

As for questions, Idk why he goes elemental damage with attacks while using an Oni and zero other elemental supports, it would be far better to run ruthless instead. Perhaps close combat instead.

Either way, it was a cool idea, but this is going to be a heavy, heavy investment just to make oni work. Assuming you change out of oni (say for oro's), you need to redo your ascendencies too so that you can be ailment immune again.

I think the frenzy charge is maintainable on single target if you do not use phase run because each time you use it it consumes all of your frenzy charge. You will lose lot of PoB dps but i think its the easier way to make this build playable. But yea i do agree that the PoB dps does not realistically reflect what this build can do.
Last edited by PricelessWombat on Jul 2, 2020, 4:11:28 AM
If I change your Oni-Goroshi with mine in Path of Building I have like 5,4m DPS less.

Is there a way to get a better Oni-Goroshi or how does your Oni-Goroshi have those additional Effects?
Hi, I havent gotten to maps yet still using frost blades, but my friend just mentioned Farrel's Fur unique chest. Have You thought about using it?(ignore the question if its dumb af im still new)
Hello, is there any need for physical conversion into elemental? I've seen some build with Oni-Goroshi going for full conversion. Thank you.
a
Last edited by Merindana on Jul 2, 2020, 3:45:39 PM
"
LawbringerX wrote:

The simple answer is: you're doing it wrong... You need to frenzy bosses get max frenzy then phase run (it will have over a 10 sec duration), hold flicker and endurance cry until frenzy gets low, then frenzy for like a sec, alternate until phase run runs out and re apply. The build does enough damage to kill most bosses in one cycle. Don't blame the build if you don't know how to maintain and cycle buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info