[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

Hmmm...that is a bummer.
I actually got the type of elder phys more damage bleed bow on me. It's been serving me well but investment into it takes no less than probably 4ex at minimum (Due to getting 100% increased phys and multimod crafts). Sadly lots of them are citadel bow base which while hits hard is pretty slow which doesn't favor all the attack speed we need due to Ballista totems having a less attack speed multiplier. I did get lucky and got a faster bow base with 19% attack speed on it, so with berserk and everything else going my ballista totems attack about 3 times per second.
yes they are a bit expensive that is still why I am still using crimson storm.

Looks like you have better progress than me. how much damage you currently have?
"
ebadr wrote:
yes they are a bit expensive that is still why I am still using crimson storm.

Looks like you have better progress than me. how much damage you currently have?

PoB says by level 97 if I keep going the way I am and not upgrading my current gear. Bleed DPS is just shy of 3.7M. Adrenaline if I remember to drop banner brings it to 4.2M. This being all Sirus/Shaper/guardian boss and some other stuff checked.

A not so cheap upgrade overall would be a Watcher's eye with both DoT Multiplier AND Faster Damaging Ailments for malevolence, the former of the two mods alone being the super expensive mod which costs no less than 7ex from what I can see. But having both of them in a single jewel slot would increase the damage by several hundred thousand bleed dps. Combination of both on a single WE would be around 50ex but would be a huge upgrade.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jul 24, 2020, 12:44:18 AM
nice that alone should be enough to clear all even sirus 8

I wouldn't depend on Adrenaline much for calculation as you can't get stacks during fights with no adds.

wish you luck farming the jewel.
I only had this much currency in delirium when I was lucky with drops and was farming fast with aura stacking :)
Can you elaborate what skill you got with the timeless Jewel? It is a mystery.

Also adding level 25 / 50 / 75 / 90 POB tree would be awesome. ;)
"
jhuangd2 wrote:
Can you elaborate what skill you got with the timeless Jewel? It is a mystery.

Also adding level 25 / 50 / 75 / 90 POB tree would be awesome. ;)

I am getting chainbreaker from the timeless jewel so I can get free rage which will give attack speed and movement speed.

for POB tree I was actually experimenting on how to level so I can't give you an exact tree.
I was even leveling with fire based damage not bleed damage
Just wanted to say thank you for posting this build! I have struggled to find a fun Scion build this league and this one is it for me. I have ran up to yellow t16 maps with minimal struggles. After being stuck at level 89 this build has been steady in leveling. Thanks again and would love to see any updates if you haven't gotten bored with FarmVille League yet :)
"
RADELOW wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for posting this build! I have struggled to find a fun Scion build this league and this one is it for me. I have ran up to yellow t16 maps with minimal struggles. After being stuck at level 89 this build has been steady in leveling. Thanks again and would love to see any updates if you haven't gotten bored with FarmVille League yet :)

I am really glad to see you enjoyed it that much. especially that this is my first guide.

I don't play that much this league but If I make any improvements I will try to update them here
Hello!

Here are my contributions to the thread:

A8 Sirus : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIRN4VsSFW4&feature=youtu.be

PoB (Community Fork): https://pastebin.com/x0MmsCm0

Main change is the utilization of a Hunter chest with 25% increased effect of Offerings to bump the block up a bit higher.

My weapon sucks, and self-crafting with seeds is hard, but hopefully the weapon would be improved in time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info