[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

"
Gotai3 wrote:
What do you reccomend for my GGG shabby jerkin alternative?

I suggest you to use 100leyka Borysov Camp build

Added Mid-Tier and Endgame PoB.
Added Gear breakdown
Added Vaal Blight setup
"
cheekym8 wrote:
"
Gotai3 wrote:
What do you reccomend for my GGG shabby jerkin alternative?

I suggest you to use 100leyka Borysov Camp build

Gachismile
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
cheekym8 wrote:
Build is ready to go on 3.14 Ultimatum league! Nothing really changed so I probably won't make new guide video. Only changes are small nerf to cluster jewel and nerf for Vitality Aura - not a big deal. I've added leveling skill trees on PoB and on PoE site. I'll polish thread before league start but It's really ready to go, I start league with it as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Enjoy my build and Ultimatum league, cheers!

Thank you for your efforts. :)
I think i will post my progress from time to time so you can see how my gear looks like while leveling :D So here is my gear from day 1 on Act5:

Build is working fine, bosses die fast, died to Ultimatum twice so far :D
Added Day 1 Highlights (farming Bloody Aqueduct for Tabula Rasa) to show how build is doing with no investment! (Cane of unravelling costs 1 chaos now and I crafted 5 link :P)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFS7w7MqAaA[/spoiler]

EDIT.
Added video with Day 3 Highlights, including the best way to get Windshriek boots early in game and how build is doing vs Atziri!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12EzWgQlw8

Also here is my Day 3 gear:
Last edited by cheekym8 on Apr 19, 2021, 10:13:48 AM
is it beginer friendly?
Wow, are you already on lvl14 maps? Nice build, it only dies a bit too quickly (I started the league with it and I'm getting used to it). I'm just collecting for boots and a helmet.
"
karahiri wrote:
is it beginer friendly?

Build is simple and easy to play but unfortunately I didn't write guide for very new players.. If you have questions you can ask though!

"
kondinio wrote:
Wow, are you already on lvl14 maps? Nice build, it only dies a bit too quickly (I started the league with it and I'm getting used to it). I'm just collecting for boots and a helmet.

I'm farming Yellow maps at moment but got to do t14 Sepulchre to upgrade my boots :D

Actually you shouldn't die a lot at White/Yellow maps, build dies only to rippy mods like "unlucky dodge chance, +crit to mobs, 60% lower regen" etc. At maps you should have about 4500hp-5000hp and it should be enough to stay alive most the time :D I'm doing ultimatums at t6-t10 maps and not dying at all! If it's hard for you to stay alive you can always consider Cast on Death - Portal link OR Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call link.

So I suggest you to:
1. Get 4500 life
2. Get life flask with "instant recovery when at low life" (it helps a lot in rippy situations)
3. Link your steelskin to "Dash-Second Wind-Arcane Surge" (it won't help your survivability but it will be easier to proc Arcane Surge)

Let me know if it helped you!
This looks like a really great Bane build, thanks for your efforts!
Currently playing Blazing Salvo Mines but since detonation chains with tremor rods are bugged af since 3.14 I'm thinking about rerolling.

How are the Ultimatums going with this build? I'm having a really hard time surviving past wave 2-3 on my miner since he's so squishy (currently in T3 maps). How does this build perform? I can imagine it having a better time since the chaos explosions and passive playstyle are a lot better suited.
"
Devimlel wrote:
This looks like a really great Bane build, thanks for your efforts!
Currently playing Blazing Salvo Mines but since detonation chains with tremor rods are bugged af since 3.14 I'm thinking about rerolling.

How are the Ultimatums going with this build? I'm having a really hard time surviving past wave 2-3 on my miner since he's so squishy (currently in T3 maps). How does this build perform? I can imagine it having a better time since the chaos explosions and passive playstyle are a lot better suited.

I can do with such equipment on maps T6 and T7 (because I did on these):

At the moment, I have spent around 200c on equipment
Last edited by kondinio on Apr 21, 2021, 5:35:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info