[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

Hi guys! Build got very big nerf! Almost everything this build use got nerfed and it lost about 1/4 of its damage at budget version (it;s not that bad if you think that a lot of builds lost 50% of its damage lul). It's still playable but probably there are better ways to optimize and itemize the build. Since I'm not a PoB warrior i will do it while I play ingame. Anyway I updated all PoBs and build is ready to play. It will work but it will have less damage and survivability. Good luck!
I've played for a bit and build is doing fine so far. This is my second map this league with only Tabula and Cane of Unravelling being bought, rest of gear is what i've picked from ground. :D I'll make new guide after week or two because there will be some changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkQR212-pao
Last edited by cheekym8 on Jul 25, 2021, 10:51:19 AM
Playing this Bane Occultist for the my 2nd league. Working my way through maps and every once in awhile I encounter mobs that immune to chaos damage. It happens mostly on Expedition or special encounters. Bane, Blight and Essence Drain do nothing. Anyone else have this issue? These have been t1 to t3 maps and working my way through the POB and I have a Cane and Tabula.

Bcs some of those boxes that apply drop buffs etc. Can make mobes chaos or other dmg source immune. I recommend reading the boxes before exploding them, been there, done that.
When do you suggest switching to vaal blight? like after you get staff and duration tabula?
thank you for the build!
"
Skoal43 wrote:
Playing this Bane Occultist for the my 2nd league. Working my way through maps and every once in awhile I encounter mobs that immune to chaos damage. It happens mostly on Expedition or special encounters. Bane, Blight and Essence Drain do nothing. Anyone else have this issue? These have been t1 to t3 maps and working my way through the POB and I have a Cane and Tabula.

Hi! Unfortunately Bane deals CHAOS damage over time so if monsters are immune to chaos damage you will deal 0 damage to them. Also I suggest you to avoid "monsters are immune to curses" because you will deal a little damage to monsters and they won;t explode.

"
Rosashy wrote:
When do you suggest switching to vaal blight? like after you get staff and duration tabula?
thank you for the build!

Hi! I started league with Blight and switched to Vaal Blight when I entered maps and it was perfectly fine. I suggest to use Essence Drain early in league for easier conquerors/sirus though!
Hi
how is t16 on this?
any new pro/con on this build
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
how is t16 on this?
any new pro/con on this build

Hi, farming T16 maps is fine with budget version this build, you have decent clearspeed and survivability (just don't dash in packs of mobs lol)

Pro:
- you can run ALL map mods with it, just alch map and go
- can run t16 maps on ~2-4ex budget (prices are higher than usual because noone is playing this league..., normally you can buy budget gear in 1-2ex)
- you can also kill Sirus A5-6 on budget gear
- pretty fast clear speed

Con:
- defence mechanic = dodge
- hard to hit high level on it (on red maps you will die every 3-4 maps if they have dangerous mods)
- you can get oneshotted

There is a video section though so you can check how build is doing in action!
Hey bro. I really enjoyed this build in Ultimatum league. It was tanky, awesome clear speed a relativly nice boss dmg. Will you update this build for 3.16? Thx for answer. Im really love this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info