The Dark Magic Armour Set and Stash Sale This Weekend

Ok, that armor set mtx and the weapon effect, look incredible
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
nice
This is kinda great
Le Toucan Will Return
Too bright.
So in three weeks the newest stash Tabs will be on sale. If dont't missunderstood things, their bundle (all three at once) is available now for a short time for 100 instead of 120 Points... So, what will be the better discount? Now? Then? The Same discount?
I hope that this is the new trend, with streamlined well thought out sets.
Honestly, most of the stuff from 2018-19 seems a bit odd
Instant purchase for me IF it would've been purple (you know, dark magic). Nice set though, good job GGG ;)
Last edited by Olohyp on Jun 26, 2020, 5:34:14 AM
"
UrukHaiSkill wrote:
So in three weeks the newest stash Tabs will be on sale. If dont't missunderstood things, their bundle (all three at once) is available now for a short time for 100 instead of 120 Points... So, what will be the better discount? Now? Then? The Same discount?
Based on the Delve Tab, they will be discounted 25% to 30 points. The bundle is 100 points, the new tabs on sale together will most likely be 90. You can save 10 extra points by waiting three weeks.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
It would be great if we got some good old dark sets / effects. Everything is SOOOOO bright and flashy. I mean something like Pestilence effects for spells like contagion or bligh => both implying diseases and stuff, and yet we only got flashy arcane and celestial effects that do not fit the spell theme at all.

This armor does look good, but still it has little to do with its name - it is not dark at all. Same for the aura and weapon effect. Where are some REAL dark assets - old dark fantasy style - skulls, ripped flesh, diseases => something disturbing, disgusting, or simply DARK => swirling shadows, creepy visuals. (even Oshabi looks better, because her visuals are simple yet good-looking)

Tbh the visual style with new MTXs (god bless at least SOME in Thaumaturgy box) is getting pretty close to Asian MMOs - the only thing missing is the boobs and butts everywhere. :/
"
frozensteinpp wrote:
"
UrukHaiSkill wrote:
Based on the Delve Tab, they will be discounted 25% to 30 points. The bundle is 100 points, the new tabs on sale together will most likely be 90. You can save 10 extra points by waiting three weeks.

Maybe. This text from the post about the new tabs makes me question that:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

These new tabs will eventually go on sale with normal stash tab discounts. They won't be featured in the stash tab sale happening this coming weekend but they will be featured in the sale that will occur three weeks after that. The bundle will not be further discounted, and will probably be removed in the future because it only makes sense to users who need exactly these three tabs.

That suggests to me that it'll be exactly the same discounted price in the forthcoming sale... but I could be mistaken. There isn't nearly enough plain, unambiguous wording in their announcements for my tastes.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info