What We're Working On

Still an absolute failure of a league in my opinion. Will probably get the Kitava hat then go play standard or some other game. If I can find the interest to even get to act 10.

Could have been an interesting mechanic, but someone just had to get cute and complexity it to death.
I can understand you want to focus on you new league mechanics and not rework it completely as it would be too time consuming. But man, this doesnt work, really doesnt. Even the plethora of nerfs and drop rates make the game not work anymore. Seeds, stairs, even more complexity to the grove added... Sigh.
idk how to feel

harvest league changes: pog
stash tab bs: very not pog

I'm really not feeling this lately GGG.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
So ppl will play only the league is candy league xD
"
All leagues should involve a) ramping up your toon b) finding harder mobs and then c) incrementally fighting and defeating them.

Mini-games that have no differentiating factor from standard should never be a game mechanic, ever.

Btw why are you still playing within this league if you have zero interest in the mechanic.
For real I dont see any reason why you are still playing, you could see the mechanic already in the teaser and you should have known right from the beginning if this is fun for you, if you like a fresh start fine, but then there is no reason for you to write a comment like this.

Last edited by IceKingLP on Jun 25, 2020, 7:27:55 PM
THE MECHANICS OF THIS LEAGUE ARE NOT FUN

DROPS WILL NOT HELP FIX THIS CRAPPY LEAGUE

WHAT DONT YOU GET????
Thanks for the seed changes! This is for sure the single biggest motivation for me this league to push into higher tier maps. I love crafting leagues and have been a bit bummed thus far with seeds in maps. Hopefully these changes will change my engagement with the league!
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
"
Setsa wrote:
"
Increased the number of seeds that drop in maps, particularly mid-tier and rarer seeds. You now receive a lot more seeds from the highest-tier maps.

All that was needed

True... Can't get my laptop with my amount of hours played and without buying seeds.
"
Increased the number of seeds that drop in maps, particularly mid-tier and rarer seeds. You now receive a lot more seeds from the highest-tier maps.
Can you have it drop seeds for party instead of just the host of the map??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info