[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Many thanks for the build idea! Just levelled a necro to try it and got most of the items.
Since i will be buying end-game gems now, how important is area of effect on aura gems? I can buy either 20/20 or 21/0. Relevant for purities foe instance...
Also regarding cluster jewels is at least one regen node crucial for minions survivability on T16s?
Last edited by Triapka on Jun 30, 2020, 1:10:17 PM
Hey guys,
just did a DEATHLESS sirus lvl8 for a friend as lvl 86.
you can check my gear on my profil, really really great build!
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Thank you for the build idea.

I'm interested in playing a golem build in SSF, but a lot of your gear looks to be meant for trade league.

Do you think this build is doable in SSF?

Thank you.

There are a few essential pieces that would be tricky to get in SSF. Golem builds in general are less SSF friendly since you kinda really want the primordial jewels.

"
Triapka wrote:
Many thanks for the build idea! Just levelled a necro to try it and got most of the items.
Since i will be buying end-game gems now, how important is area of effect on aura gems? I can buy either 20/20 or 21/0. Relevant for purities foe instance...
Also regarding cluster jewels is at least one regen node crucial for minions survivability on T16s?

I really wish I knew how much quality matters on the purities. I bought a 21/0 purity of ice and its always been fine but I do worry since minions cold resistance would be dumpstered if they are out of range. Purity of light and fire don't need to be corrupted so adding quality to them is pretty safe for peace of mind.

Pride and Dread banner both get more from quality then +1 level so quality those up.

"
aljuce661 wrote:
Hey guys,
just did a DEATHLESS sirus lvl8 for a friend as lvl 86.
you can check my gear on my profil, really really great build!

Nice :)
Should I aim for charisma anointment or 6l shav? Atm I am lvl 91 so I just don't have enough point to use all my cluster jewel.
i have 172% non aura effect.. how u get 200% ?? I invested more in the build than u i think right now (check my profile) and cant get 200% for 90% res
Thanks for the build - going pretty well so far with average gear! One question - i cant seem to get all my auras running without the conq efficiency jewel (which your pob doesnt seem to have to use, and i wont have room for it if i ever get a charisma annoint!). Am i running too many auras? Have i missed something? is it just i havent capped gems levels yet?
"
i have 172% non aura effect.. how u get 200% ?? I invested more in the build than u i think right now (check my profile) and cant get 200% for 90% res

i looked at your build in pathofbuilding and you definitely have more than 200% aura buffs.
to get 90% res, the purities have to be gem lvl +23. so the purity of ice has to be lvl 21 with +2 from prism guardian.
and purity of fire should be above lvl 23 in the ring socket.
so purity of lightning will be the only one that doesnt reach 90% since its level is only 21, unaffected by any +gem levels.

"
Entikas wrote:
Thanks for the build - going pretty well so far with average gear! One question - i cant seem to get all my auras running without the conq efficiency jewel (which your pob doesnt seem to have to use, and i wont have room for it if i ever get a charisma annoint!). Am i running too many auras? Have i missed something? is it just i havent capped gems levels yet?

it looks like you haven't put a point into sovereignty, which is 6% mana reserve.
Last edited by JavLord on Jun 30, 2020, 9:24:14 PM
"
Entikas wrote:

it looks like you haven't put a point into sovereignty, which is 6% mana reserve.[/quote]

I knew it would be something stupid id done - thanks for taking the time to look.
great build thanks!
I got 1 problem, my spectres sometimes just die, generally on bosses. Any advice?
hi man 1 question is there any point using primordial might ?? i dont have enought mana to cast golem during fights
Last edited by Kupsik84 on Jul 1, 2020, 5:58:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info