[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
I cannot use purity of fire, my reserved life with all auras needs 109% and i cant affort it, i have THE same items or maybe better than the build says.....help

You need pure aptitude, it's in the guide
This is my first build that utilizes minions and it's been going great. Most of the items are fairly cheap and the damage is nuts, considering that I'm just casually running around while the golems eat everything.

The Arena Master spectre has been a good addition and together with a zoomy flask you can reach 150%+ movement speed which makes clear speed amazing.

I love using those:
Hi very nice build but how can i reach 90% cold res. i already got purity of ice 21 but only 89% cold res
"
paxmix wrote:
Hi very nice build but how can i reach 90% cold res. i already got purity of ice 21 but only 89% cold res

You need atleast 200% aura effect. You can check how much you currently have by going into PoB -> Calcations -> Choose one of ur purities -> Then there will be a section called "Aura effect" hover over it, and you see total aura effect.

I had the same problem as you, i had 197% aura effect, and my res was only 89%
Hi all. Who can answer me a few questions?

1) Is this build more tanky than Stone Golem Build? ("Carry Me Golems" - 90% phys, crit immune, 82% ele (76% + Divine flesh), 88% chaos, 1k life regen, 5k total HP)

2) Is it possible to replace Carrion with Stone golems in this build? Or in that case the stone golems will not have enough movement speed and clear speed will slow?
Last edited by Pundy4ok on Jun 30, 2020, 8:17:35 AM
Hi there, I'm trying to min max medium gems, and POB seems not working form me(just learned about it 2 weeks ago).

Can you tell me which (4) medium gems is best for me to use? all 6 passives ofc

gem 1: added socket, pure aptitude, 25% increased effect
gem 2: +3 all elem resist, added socket, pure aptitude, stalwart commander
gem 3: added socket, replenish, 1st among us
gem 4: added socket, replenish, stalwart commander
gem 5: added socket, replenish, pure aptitude
gem 6: added socket, 1st among us, +3 all attributes ( this i cannot drop at the moment as i need 10 str, however, maybe i can just get the needed str on one of the ghastly eye and replace the minion attackspd/cast speed ghastly eye

if I can now drop gem 6, would it be better for me to use 4 replenish?

on a side note, i don't see any difference when using arcane vision and not using it,, the maps just looks the same. we are supposed to get that darkroom vision when it's not on if i'm not mistaken?
Last edited by xDeimondevilx on Jun 30, 2020, 9:19:28 AM
"
Hi there, I'm trying to min max medium gems, and POB seems not working form me(just learned about it 2 weeks ago).

Can you tell me which (4) medium gems is best for me to use?

gem 6: added socket, 1st among us, +3 all attributes ( this i cannot drop at the moment as i need 10 str, however, maybe i can just get the needed str on one of the ghastly eye and replace the minion attackspd/cast speed ghastly eye

on a side note, i don't see any difference when using arcane vision and not using it,, the maps just looks the same. we are supposed to get that darkroom vision when it's not on if i'm not mistaken?

from the looks of it, the 4 best mediums would be:
1 with pure aptitude + replenish + jewel socket
3 with replenish + first among us + jewel socket
and these need to be all 6 passive mediums.
Last edited by JavLord on Jun 30, 2020, 9:20:20 AM
"
JavLord wrote:
"

Can you tell me which (4) medium gems is best for me to use?

from the looks of it, the 4 best mediums would be:
1 with pure aptitude + replenish
3 with replenish + first among us
and these need to be all 6 passive mediums.

yes, all of them are 6 passives
Keep in mind, by the end of this week ALL medium will have 1 socket as an enchant & ALL large will have 2 sockets by default. So ideally you can have 3 really good nodes on the gem itself.
Thank you for the build idea.

I'm interested in playing a golem build in SSF, but a lot of your gear looks to be meant for trade league.

Do you think this build is doable in SSF?

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info