[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
ThiTsu wrote:
Hey man thanks for the build! Im really enjoying, but i have a problem. Now im lvl 90 but i cant use fire and lighting aura... I dont know what i made wrong, i have charisma on the amulet and i got all mana reduction nodes and pure aplitude, i apreciate if someone can find what im doing wrong.

FAQ has info on this.

Your issue is caused by the high level versions of the flat reservation auras. This build uses a lvl 1 clarity and lvl 10 precision
Omg man i dont know how i skip that, sorry... i readed the guide like 3 times but didnt saw the FAQ info because im dumb haha.
Last edited by ThiTsu on Aug 2, 2020, 11:31:35 AM
How does this build do in 100% delirious maps?
Decided to throw down a bit of currency to pick up this beauty for the build.

I might lose +1 golem for replacing clayshaper but I think the overall is worth it for what it gives in return.
"
firenovix wrote:

I might lose +1 golem for replacing clayshaper but I think the overall is worth it for what it gives in return.

I tried rare wands, but i think the overall outcome does not justify the cost,

i sold mine cause diff of .22 on dps is negligible unless you are super min maxing

using a wand like that gives me a dps of roughly 46.11m
while using clayshaper gives: 45.89m
"
"
firenovix wrote:

i sold mine cause diff of .22 on dps is negligible unless you are super min maxing

Working a lot better for me, especially when my minions proc double damage. I also think min/maxing is kind of the point, otherwise you're just a budget build.
Last edited by firenovix on Aug 3, 2020, 1:39:55 AM
"
"
firenovix wrote:

The +gems also helps a lot with AG survivability which I think is a big plus if you go with an ES helm over a minion life helm. However, like some of the others here I'm currently just using a Cold Iron Point to achieve that.

CIP vs Claybreaker is virtually identical DPS for me. A typical multi-modded +2 gems wand gives 5% more DPS, while a wand with the temple DD mod gives around 10% more instead. Still, in my opinion such wands are probably the last major upgrade to go for, after you get all the other big money items such as awakened Multistrike.
"
elemi13 wrote:
How does this build do in 100% delirious maps?

I can do t15+ juiced burial chamber deathless althought you might need to disable AG. The only issue is FPS drop so don't rush and kiting the enemy.
I think I was done with this build. Thanks WaffleT. This is probably the best build I had play.

My end gear (not complete yet).
Spoiler

My 2-cent summary about this build.
Spoiler
Can easily do most endgame content deathless except uber atziri and Aul. Once you already get all the jewel and 200% aura effect, you don't need to worry about dying at all. There isn't much thing that can 1 shot you except super uber lab (got 1 shot with 8.6k es) and 600+ delve depth. I did died sometimes because of freeze/lag when doing very juiced delirious map (hate those after death effect) and delve but other than that survivability is really great. For clearspeed, it can't rival those zoom zoom build but it still faster. You might need watcher eye that has phasing while affected by haste because so you don't get stuck to random pebble if using shield charge. Single target is decent. I can kill A8 conqueror in less than 5 sec. Probably can be faster if I have woke multistrike/minion dmg and helm enchant.

Final budget probably around 20ex. Most of the item here are self-crafted using harvest. I'm impressive I can do most of the endgame content with that budget (welp thanks to the harvest I guess). This is the first time I manage to reach level 97. I was planning to reach level 100 but after I lost my AG for the second time because of Uber Atziri, I think I'm done min maxing this build.

If you really care with your AG, you should really disable your AG when doing this content.
Spoiler
1) Uber Atziri because of reflect (My 5ex AG died here)
2) Juiced T4 harvest boss
3) Juiced 100% delirious map with sextant and misinformation watchstone

im breezing thru all t16 content n such easily but im lost here , when i compare ur pob to mine its showing ur dps at around 2.1mil while mine is around 760k? ik there are a few minor discrepancies with quality n such but unless there is sumn im missing or configuring wrong in pob can u tell me whats causing such a big difference between our dps?
Heres my POB: https://pastebin.com/CN12Vtzy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info