[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

here is for example my current state of a large cluster ... i want to have rotten claws on it.

so my plan is

- remove fire ( when i some day get that seed .... )
- after that "augment physical" ( same ... never saw this seed, yet lol ... )

not sure if this works at all, though ^^

You got it pretty much except for the first step. Rotten Claws is a prefix and fire resistance is a suffix. This means Rotten Claws cannot replace fire resistance. You need to 'Remove Defence' instead to get rid of armour. Then it is possible to land Rotten Claws via 'Augment Physical'.

allright, so i make some "progress" ^^

now the hard thing : the the right seeds ( i never saw both i need at all so far after 3 days playing and almost level 95 ... strange )

im the end i might end up buying red and blue seeds en masse to force that i have the impression ...

I've just killed the Vivid Scalefruit boss and managed to synthesise my gloves for more ES. I've seen people with multiple implicits on their gloves. Does the Vivid Scalefruit allow you to keep synthesising till you get 3 implicits?
"

I've just killed the Vivid Scalefruit boss and managed to synthesise my gloves for more ES. I've seen people with multiple implicits on their gloves. Does the Vivid Scalefruit allow you to keep synthesising till you get 3 implicits?

No you can only synthesize an item once. However, it's random how many implicits you get, you just have to be lucky to land 2 or 3 when you use the harvest craft.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"

No you can only synthesize an item once. However, it's random how many implicits you get, you just have to be lucky to land 2 or 3 when you use the harvest craft.

I see, better than nothing I guess. Thanks!
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

here is for example my current state of a large cluster ... i want to have rotten claws on it.

so my plan is

- remove fire ( when i some day get that seed .... )
- after that "augment physical" ( same ... never saw this seed, yet lol ... )

not sure if this works at all, though ^^

You got it pretty much except for the first step. Rotten Claws is a prefix and fire resistance is a suffix. This means Rotten Claws cannot replace fire resistance. You need to 'Remove Defence' instead to get rid of armour. Then it is possible to land Rotten Claws via 'Augment Physical'.

allright, so i make some "progress" ^^

now the hard thing : the the right seeds ( i never saw both i need at all so far after 3 days playing and almost level 95 ... strange )

im the end i might end up buying red and blue seeds en masse to force that i have the impression ...

By the way, it just occurred to me that you said 'Augment Physical'. In your case, it is actually much better to use 'Augment Attack'. The only two attack mods are Rotten Claws and Call to Slaughter. However, Rotten Claws is a prefix and Call to Slaughter is a suffix. Since you already have both suffix slots filled, 'Augment Attack' will guarantee you Rotten Claws after you remove the armour prefix.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Aug 1, 2020, 8:32:22 AM
"
scrambled777 wrote:

By the way, it just occurred to me that you said 'Augment Physical'. In your case, it is actually much better to use 'Augment Attack'. The only two attack mods are Rotten Claws and Call to Slaughter. However, Rotten Claws is a prefix and Call to Slaughter is a suffix. Since you already have both suffix slots filled, 'Augment Attack' will guarantee you Rotten Claws after you remove the armour prefix.

That's right, so remove defence to get rid of armour prefix, augment attack for rotten claws prefix, remove fire to get rid of fire res suffix, augment chaos for chaos res or augment life for regen would be your best deterministic route. You could also yolo exalt for a chance at an attribute suffix instead of chaos/life regen, but that's risky.

Also, Bex, look into seedcrafting services if you're not ssf - I haven't watched this video but assume it's a decent explainer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlW4zz7OJ8U
Last edited by sMatthew9 on Aug 1, 2020, 9:25:03 AM
Waffle, thanks for the build.

Such an amazing cost:power ratio. One question: am I losing my mind, or is there no way to reach 200% aura effect if you're using a Presence of Chayula and not a Jinxed Juju? Keep ending up with 180-184% aura effect no matter what combo of jewels I use.

Edit: I should probably add the jewels I'm using.

2 x 25% small passive effect Replenishing Presence (6 passives)
1 x First Among Equals and Pure Aptitude (6)
1 x First Among Equals and Replenishing Presence (6)

Last edited by Jamibl on Aug 1, 2020, 2:54:43 PM
"
Jamibl wrote:

Such an amazing cost:power ratio. One question: am I losing my mind, or is there no way to reach 200% aura effect if you're using a Presence of Chayula and not a Jinxed Juju? Keep ending up with 180-184% aura effect no matter what combo of jewels I use.

Mission: Possible But Not Probable

Not sure how great my math/pob skills are but I think you're gonna need at least 2 ilvl 84+ jewels so you can hit tier 1 small passive effect(35%) instead of the 25% you get at tier 2. And currently base ilvl 84+ aura jewels with 6 passives are at 30 ex each and rising so yeah...
"
Juggyyy wrote:
"
Jamibl wrote:

Mission: Possible But Not Probable

Not sure how great my math/pob skills are but I think you're gonna need at least 2 ilvl 84+ jewels so you can hit tier 1 small passive effect(35%) instead of the 25% you get at tier 2. And currently base ilvl 84+ aura jewels with 6 passives are at 30 ex each and rising so yeah...

Thanks for the confirmation! Yeah, a bit out of my budget.
Hey man thanks for the build! Im really enjoying, but i have a problem. Now im lvl 90 but i cant use fire and lighting aura... I dont know what i made wrong, i have charisma on the amulet and i got all mana reduction nodes and pure aplitude, i apreciate if someone can find what im doing wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info