[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Kaktuzio wrote:
changed the golem to the stone one in the Pob, it has 3 times more damage.

As noted you need to make more changes then just changing the gem to look at stone golems. My memory of them is that you need many primordial harmouny jewels so they use their slam skill which means taking many more jewel slots and that would probably have many more knock on effects that would end up totally changing the build to make it work.

Possibly I'm wrong about how many harmonies are needed to make them smooth enough but this build gets more attack speed then normal so I think it would actually be more then normal and stone golem builds usually need alot.

"
snowmittens wrote:

This build is weak against physical damage and not to great against chaos at around 0-10 chaos res
Carry me golems I played from last league had 82/82/82/88 resists and 90% phys reductions however the jewels needed for it this league are very expensive. (There are several variations of this build going around). Maybe after the new patch things will change

I played baron zombies when it was OP. As far as I know it was nerfed to the ground

Yeah that is one of the builds I had a look at. Mostly I just didn't want to be stuck at 50% movement speed without even being able to use quicksilvers but it does use some interesting defensive layers and it can be informative to see where we have different in our choice of focus.

Pob fork has neat effective HP calculation now so we can get some numbers using different approaches. I've turned off flasks and the guard skills of both builds to compare apples to apples with a 5,000 base hit

Pob has my current characters effective HP (Max hit taken)

Physical - 21,323 (9,742)
Lightning - 139,045 (63,540)
Fire - 166,854 (76,230)
Cold - 166,854 (76,230)
Chaos - 17,201 (7,859)

Carry me Golems Pob effective HP (Max hit taken)

Physical - 19,077 (17,293)
Lightning - 33,164 (28,560)
Fire - 31,506 (28,560)
Cold - 32,320 (29,302)
Chaos - 39,195 (35,530)

My characters evasion stat bring up its effective hit pool against physical attacks but since its not flat mitigation the max hit taken is almost half that of the Carry me golems so their character will be much advantaged in large physical hit situations like a minotaur map

The lower base HP and considerably lower resistances make my elemental numbers significantly higher so its much better in fights like Sirus and Uber Elder with large elemental components

I put very little effort in picking up chaos resistance so I have significantly less protection here. I did consider picking up a chaos resistance small cluster jewel to cap me out but I thought I would only do that after a death to chaos damage and one never happened. My character does need to make sure not to get shotgunned against Al-Hezmin before the golems melt her
Yes, of course you are right about the stone golems

Also can't believe I was running around with a corrupt Clayshaper. Just reread the rings description...

I think I will stick with my corrupt shield as it helps mitigate physical damage

My physical damage reduction are also coming from a cheap watcher eye(8% phys damage as lighting ) and with the bone barrier and Juju so adding it all up it's not too terrible

For boots lab enchant you can take this- it adds up nicely to the regen
Last edited by snowmittens on Jun 29, 2020, 1:26:47 PM
Wait so let me get this right, we WANT 6 passive medium clusters? Cause I've been spamming money into 4 & 5...lol
"
Wait so let me get this right, we WANT 6 passive medium clusters? Cause I've been spamming money into 4 & 5...lol

I've almost solely used my garden to craft my clusters, and it's been nicer than I hoped. The Pure Aptitude + a slot took too long, but I ended up with replenishing presence as well. The nice thing is you don't have to settle, after 3 maps you normally get about 5-10 chances at what you want, sometimes more.
Last edited by KingWonderbread on Jun 29, 2020, 3:00:11 PM
"

Currently having a blast with this build able to clear all content safely.
What are your opinions on using a Presence of Chayula over a Jinxed Juju?
Roughly an extra 1000 total ES as well as stun immunity and chaos resistance
It allows me to swap my pantheon from the Brine King to Lunaris for additional physical damage reduction, movement speed and projectile avoidance.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 1, 2020, 2:35:36 PM
Hey im trying this build and it was great until i hit T10/T11s where all my minions just insta die. granted i dont have all the required items because i dont have currency for it but stll.. you said you did T16S with this so.. i dont know what im doing wrong
"
Jayhrb wrote:
Hey im trying this build and it was great until i hit T10/T11s where all my minions just insta die. granted i dont have all the required items because i dont have currency for it but stll.. you said you did T16S with this so.. i dont know what im doing wrong

Your gems are level 17, you have to level them up and its gonna be fine I guess
bro ım nearly finishing this build and love this safe but a bit slow and single target dps is lacking with awaken 4 guardians what you can suggest for faster mapping and increasing single target dps
Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm really digging this build.

I decided to make it my first ever Necromancer, and it took a day or two of nurturing, but today I got to a point where most of the content is not a problem anymore.
I can clear at a decent speed, the single target feels good, and I can just straight up run through and facetank t16 maps that don't have mods that are too dangerous, and there are still very many upgrades for me to get.

I also enjoy the amount of potential min maxing this build seems to have, mostly through getting some impactful benefits from actually having most of your gems at 21 or 21/23.

Great stuff overall.

Also, getting the proper clusters is gonna be hella easier once their buffs go live.
Somewhere deep inside I'm all salt.
I've managed most content in the game with this build, Sirus was a challenge for me because i did not know the tactics, Other than that the build works flawlessly on what is noted in the guide, Deaths are extremely rare, mostly on no regen maps that you can struggle a bit, Other than that it's fine, All Atlas, Sirus Guardians, Uber Lab, Uber Atziri,Elder Guardians,Elder himself, Mastermind Katarina,High level Temple all work fine.

As stated, an extra layer of defense would probably be a Watcher Eye.
Last edited by An4rchy on Jun 29, 2020, 9:21:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info