[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

If you opened POB you would see quicksilver flask is AG you described
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 3:04:31 PM
"
Vulgarny wrote:
If you opened POB you would see quicksilver flask is AG you described

I did open POB, just hadnt noticed it on the quicksilver.

Anyway, not sure why this turned into a proving contest when all i did is mention my items looked similar

https://pastebin.com/acYLbz2m Here's my PoB assuming i'd put full life on the carrion setup. Have fun dismantling it and figuring out the difference.

60m is if I were to change my necklace to go 6link carrion and fit back Zombie in the helmet.
Its not a contest I just cant figure it out and its bothering me :D

Nope no clue...Cant figure out 5 mln difference xD
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 4:01:07 PM
Probably the arena master/div discipline/div predator? If i turn those off i drop to 47m

https://pastebin.com/7nmQUZar

This is the goal im going for... but a similar necklace gonna be harsh to get in order to manage it.

For now the zombie/carrion hybrid gives more damage anyway and is doing well so far.
Last edited by worldpk on Feb 28, 2021, 4:04:53 PM
Yea arena master propably. And discipline. Didnt count arena master becouse its so hard to time it with avian might....and its kinda very unlikely that Carrion golems would be on full ES vs bosses. Otherwise its 55. Btw why use predator? even adding manualy divergent bonus to flask awakened minion dmg is more dmg while using assasin mark works like predator mark anyway for minions.I like your CI version alot but that 5k ES scare the shit out of me. I usually do boss service for some really fucked up attempts so its not unusal to run into shaper slam on elder or die beam from serious. I can tank it thanks to 9k es but with 5k i would be prolly dead. And yes we have similar phys reduction becouse i have 2 endurance charges vs your 10% on helmet.

EDIT

~I added to your pob awakened minion dmg and it was more dmg then predator. Almost 1 mln more~

Nevermind I need to add it manual to flask for POB to work it out
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 4:13:08 PM
"
Vulgarny wrote:
Yea arena master propably. And discipline. Didnt count arena master becouse its so hard to time it with avian might....and its kinda very unlikely that Carrion golems would be on full ES vs bosses. Otherwise its 55. Btw why ue predator? even adding manualy divergent bonus to flask awakened minion dmg is more dmg while using assasin mark works like predator mark anyway for minions

Not sure i understand the question.

Div Predator gives slightly more damage than Awakened minion damage, with the added benefit of forcing minions to kill that specific target. You can use both assassin mark and predator on 1 enemy.

with div predator

with awakened minion damage

You might be forgetting to turn off the div predator bonus on item?

Also yeah, the 5k es is scary in some case but so far been doing fine and a friend of mine has done the endgame maven stuff on 5.5k just fine with similar build. I just need to get my physical mitigation up a bit more. But yeah I wouldnt do fucked up attempts carries with this lmao.

And yeah i went with different craft cause i felt the endurance charges didnt bring enough to be worth. But might change idea later on idk.

Also, just to compare to your build, we have the same eHP pool as per PoB due to higher resist. no clue how accurate that calc is though
Last edited by worldpk on Feb 28, 2021, 4:18:01 PM
See thats why we have this conversation :) So I can upgrade my build a little :D

Well its 88 vs 90 so when I got 1200 dmg you recieve 1000 only. So its 1/6 less dmg. Shouldnt it mean that EHP is similar if I have 1/6 more ES?

EDIT my pob link is wonky. It doesnt take taste of hate 20%cold dmg reduction not max ress from shavrona in effective pool... And I didnt add fortify to flask from AG :)
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 4:29:19 PM
"
Vulgarny wrote:
See thats why we have this conversation :) So I can upgrade my build a little :D

Well its 88 vs 90 so when I got 1200 dmg you recieve 1000 only. So its 1/6 less dmg. Shouldnt it mean that EHP is simial if I have 1/6 more ES?

Yeah... im not sure... this is my PoB calculated eHP

This is yours by importing your char and not changing settings cause i dont have your actual pob

I really dont know how accurate pob eHP is calculated.. but yeah
Last edited by worldpk on Feb 28, 2021, 4:30:54 PM
https://pastebin.com/6n6DVTuT This is me with fixed fortify I hope.

Also that EHP doesnt make sense. I have 89% light res vs yours 90% got almost twice your ES and pob says you have more effective hp vs light dmg? Thats not add up at all
Last edited by Vulgarny on Feb 28, 2021, 4:43:44 PM
"
Vulgarny wrote:
https://pastebin.com/6n6DVTuT This is me with fixed fortify I hope.

Also that EHP doesnt make sense. I have 89% light res vs yours 90% got almost twice your ES and pob says you have more effective hp vs light dmg? Thats not add up at all

Yeah... makes 0 sense... the new pob you posted has you even lower (170/195/157)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info