[3.11] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Nuboo wrote:
"
Sandman297 wrote:
How do you survive from specters skills (w/ blood magic) since we dont have any life regen?


What do you mean, your spectre's are linked to blood magic because they cast their abilities more frequently. You don't lose life when they cast.


Ahh i also linked my convocation to it so thats why im dying. Srry about the confusion. Just need to de-link it.
Hi nuboo, I tried counting my own DPS using ur method but per carrion is only 1.2m

I was expecting more than that..

And guys for min max can look for Redeemer gloves for minion dmg and elder helm for -9% phy..

Just crafted helm n glove for fun.. room for improvement. Too bad synth fail badly
"
coolzombiesg wrote:
"
Hi.
Need help. Cannot figure out where to find total aura effect in pob. Looked previous pages in topic bun can't seet that row in pob.
Thanks



I had that exact same question and just figured it out go into the calcs tab and select the socket group as one of you auras and loof for aura effect mod. I believe at 200% increase it will be at 300%


I see there 3.1 What it meen? Or i need to manualy calculate all inside? If i calculate it is 210
"
WormBlast wrote:
"
coolzombiesg wrote:
"
Hi.
Need help. Cannot figure out where to find total aura effect in pob. Looked previous pages in topic bun can't seet that row in pob.
Thanks



I had that exact same question and just figured it out go into the calcs tab and select the socket group as one of you auras and loof for aura effect mod. I believe at 200% increase it will be at 300%


I see there 3.1 What it meen? Or i need to manualy calculate all inside? If i calculate it is 210


0% increased effect will have a multiplier of x 1
50% = 1.5
100% = 2
150% = 2.5
200% = 3
210% = 3.1
If you need any help or advice, whisper me in-game or send me a private message.
Current Character: ㅣBOLEMㅣ
ㅣBOLEMㅣ POB = https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 4, 2020, 3:11:17 PM
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
Hi nuboo, I tried counting my own DPS using ur method but per carrion is only 1.2m

I was expecting more than that..

And guys for min max can look for Redeemer gloves for minion dmg and elder helm for -9% phy..

Just crafted helm n glove for fun.. room for improvement. Too bad synth fail badly


You must have done it incorrectly.
https://pastebin.com/uNnM2Tv0
I got up to 2.9m per golem
If you need any help or advice, whisper me in-game or send me a private message.
Current Character: ㅣBOLEMㅣ
ㅣBOLEMㅣ POB = https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL
"
Nuboo wrote:


0% increased effect will have a multiplier of x 1
50% = 1.5
100% = 2
150% = 2.5
200% = 3
210% = 3.1


Thanks a lot. Now it's done for me.
If I have four spectres, is it two carnage chieftan, one arena master, one host chieftan? Or two carnage and two arena?
Thanks a lot for the Build. Just did AL8 with one stupid death. Really great Build!
"
sMatthew9 wrote:
If I have four spectres, is it two carnage chieftan, one arena master, one host chieftan? Or two carnage and two arena?


This was answered in the FAQ section
If you need any help or advice, whisper me in-game or send me a private message.
Current Character: ㅣBOLEMㅣ
ㅣBOLEMㅣ POB = https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL


Decided to swap my Vertex for this helmet.

Pros:
More Energy Shield
Nearby Enemies take 9% Increaesd Physical Damage (300k DPS Boost)
Open Suffix (Can craft Light Radius from energy shield to save 1 skill point)

Cons:
Zombies are 1 level lower (Squishier, but I don't think this is a problem)
Zombies cost more mana to cast (Had to reduce Precision gem level 10 > 8 for mana)
Less Chaos Resistance
Less Evasion (Lose about 8% chance to evade)

Not that beneficial but I wanted to push my DPS as far as I can. Currently sitting on 4.2M DPS per golem

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/TSLYLyE0

Edit: Since we mitigate a lot of our damage to be taken as cold damage, you could use vaal impurity of ice as one of your active vaal skills to press because you take an additional 25% less cold damage which is effectively 2% cold resistance. It does not share souls with Vaal Haste so you can use both simultaneously.
If you need any help or advice, whisper me in-game or send me a private message.
Current Character: ㅣBOLEMㅣ
ㅣBOLEMㅣ POB = https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 4, 2020, 6:05:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info