[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

How do you guys do in like red 60%+ delirious maps? Kinda scared to try and waste a map.
So I checked my pob and compared the dps between mine and op's, there seem to be a huge difference between out dps. I'm not sure if I forgot to check a certain setting in configuration or did I just mess up a gem or something but can someone please help me find out why? Like the dps difference aren't even close. Here's my pob thanks!

https://pastebin.com/k62E5Frt
"
PeterThePeng wrote:
So I checked my pob and compared the dps between mine and op's, there seem to be a huge difference between out dps. I'm not sure if I forgot to check a certain setting in configuration or did I just mess up a gem or something but can someone please help me find out why? Like the dps difference aren't even close. Here's my pob thanks!

https://pastebin.com/k62E5Frt

craft another juju and use this, just change the values according to ur actual juju

Rarity: UNIQUE
The Jinxed Juju
Citrine Amulet
Unique ID: 18a40e5779722e623d9691ac67ec3909d4e41cc9ac1d58343b38ae9766748192
Item Level: 72
LevelReq: 48
Implicits: 2
{crafted}Allocates Charisma
+24 to Strength and Dexterity
+37 to Intelligence
+29% to Chaos Resistance
15% increased Effect of your Curses
12% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
10% of Damage from Hits is taken from your Spectres' Life before you
== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed
== Replenishing Presence fix ==
Regenerate 2% of Life per second
Minions Regenerate 2% of Life per second

make sure that pride is set to maximum instead of initial
minion frenzy
minion power charge
#of minions
maimed
blind if you have any
intimidate if you have any
feeding frenzy

when pob, make sure to allocate skills on cluster jewels as mine does not do it automatically
Last edited by xDeimondevilx on Jul 4, 2020, 3:35:47 AM
"

ahh yest just noticed the 21 is on my offhand haha

your thoughts on Juju vs chayula?

with the normal set up (juju amu) sirus as target
90 res except lightning
chaos res 29
ES 6.5kes
3,506,900 dps

with chayula
89 res 87 lightning
60 chaos res
7.4k es

Against elemental hits jinxed Juju is better (5% More ES + 10% less damage taken + 1% max resistance = 19% more EHP)
vs Chayula (17% More ES)

Against chaos hits and all forms of DoT Chayula is better defense

Jinxed Juju has 8% more DPS but Chayula has stun immunity

Chayula has -9 STR and DEX which depending on your setup could cause problems

Jinxed Juju has +2% movement speed from haste and evade chance from dread

They are overall pretty closely matched so I say whichever you prefer
"
WaffleT wrote:
"

ahh yest just noticed the 21 is on my offhand haha

your thoughts on Juju vs chayula?

with the normal set up (juju amu) sirus as target
90 res except lightning
chaos res 29
ES 6.5kes
3,506,900 dps

with chayula
89 res 87 lightning
60 chaos res
7.4k es

Against elemental hits jinxed Juju is better (5% More ES + 10% less damage taken + 1% max resistance = 19% more EHP)
vs Chayula (17% More ES)

Against chaos hits and all forms of DoT Chayula is better defense

Jinxed Juju has 8% more DPS but Chayula has stun immunity

Chayula has -9 STR and DEX which depending on your setup could cause problems

Jinxed Juju has +2% movement speed from haste and evade chance from dread

They are overall pretty closely matched so I say whichever you prefer

Chayula also allows for Lunaris as a pantheon granting some evasion / ms / better defense against projectiles.
so far im using this im amost on 6k shield can u tell me wha should i go next if possible
"
Nuboo wrote:

Medium clusters are generally quite easy to come by. Replenishing Presence being the best notable we can have because it gives us % effect and life regeneration to us and our minions.

The base itself is really cheap (Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased effect on Non-curse Auras from your skills), you can probably grab one for 1 chaos and spam a few alts before you find replenishing presence. On a budget that's really all you need. Replenishing presence with 1 socket. When you can accumulate a bit more currency you can try to find ones that include 25% increased effect of small passives or First amongst Equals as well as attributes.

=====================================
How to properly calculate your dps in PoB

Whether you have the regular PoB or the Fork PoB you need to add these anywhere to your gear or jewels(OP adds it to their amulet).

GEORGEOUS! that's some decent guide on proper pob calculating. I'm sure it's worth adding to main guide as more people are enjoying the build and wondering about proper PoB calculation.

As for cluster jewels, i've currently gone for the following setup, that allowed me to reach 203% inc effect:
Large Minion 9 passives with Renewal, Rotten Claws
Medium First among equals, 2 int, 5 str
Medium 25% effect, 2 str
Large Minion 8 passives 25% effect
Medium 25% effect, First among equals
Medium Pure aptitude, First among equals, 2% chaos res

Also have made a Large Minion 9 passives with Rotten Claws, Feasting friends, Call to the slauther. Probably gonna change my 8 passives 25% effect one with this once i get 2 more levels.

5ex in bank and burning all my money on unlinkable Shav :)
What would u recommend to upgrade in this cluster setup further?
how can i count how much aura effect i have? i tried counting my own is 183% not sure why is not 200%.
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
how can i count how much aura effect i have? i tried counting my own is 183% not sure why is not 200%.

Here is how i do it in PoB "Calcs" window. Just choose aura form skills.
https://ibb.co/XJWPdw7
Last edited by Triapka on Jul 4, 2020, 10:56:41 AM
"
Dizzy12 wrote:
so far im using this im amost on 6k shield can u tell me wha should i go next if possible

Keep on leveling all your gems, you can however spend some money on already leveled gems if you're struggling in any areas.

Look to allocate Charisma onto your amulet, saving a decent amount of skill points that you can use for the next cluster jewel.

Then you should fine tune your jewels to give you everything you need, currently some of your medium clusters are giving stuff such as lightning resistance which we don't need.

Next thing is to 6 Link your Shavronne's for your 6th gem for more damage. You can either save up to outright buy it or link it yourself.

That's all you really need to clear end game, after that it's all min-maxing which gets very expensive.

Some Examples:
Awakened Gems
8 Passive Minion Damage Cluster with perfectly rolled notables
2-3 Mod Watcher's Eye
Level 21 Summon Carrion Golem
Corruptions on Shavronne's Wrapping (+1 to socketed gems)

"
nicholaiilam wrote:

Open up your PoB with the correct configuration on and select any Aura within the calc section.

Under skill type-specific stats, you have a Aura Effect Mod which should atleast be x 3.00 to be 200% increased. If you have 183%, it should say x 2.83.

"
Triapka wrote:

5ex in bank and burning all my money on unlinkable Shav :)
What would u recommend to upgrade in this cluster setup further?

I simply found buying an already 6L shavronne's to be much simpler but it's up to you if you find gratification in six linking it yourself.

For clusters, try to get Replenishing presence as a priority without putting yourself under 200% increased effect.
You can either get First Amongst Equals/25% effect for your second mod, they are pretty equal to each other and then hopefully some flat ES or attributes for your 3rd/4th mod to help.

After that, you can try get yourself a 8 passive minion large cluster and roll some useful notables on it.

If you haven't read any previous posts ignore Primordial Bond as a notable.

Notables you want to look out for mainly:
Renewal
Rotten Claws
Vicious Bite

Try to look at the FAQ to see if it answers any of your questions before you post a question, thank you.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 4, 2020, 11:06:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info