The Future of Stash Tabs

Any news on this?
"
groar wrote:
Any news on this?

Any word on this?
with the variety of stash tabs created as MTX, im surprised there isnt a skill gem stash tab yet
I would love to see a search on my inventory that resembles the Path of Exile Trade search criteria...I have so many tabs...and would love to search all my tabs at once for that Gem with 10% or higher quality @ lvl 1, or all boots that have movement speed...or all the rings I picked up with ilvl over 54 that have Fire resist over 20%...

You get the point...yes high maintenance and needy...but would be a huge QoL for this PoE'er.
Even if you limit it to the special tabs - it would be great. Toggling between div, delve, currency etc gets tedious.

Or at least add the option to have multiple stash placeables in hideout with "default" tab. So you can quickly access specific ones.
Hi GGG,

I think it would be quite a good fix, if you would apply the item filter system configurable for each stash tab when ctrl clicking items into your storage, and by adding a priority you would be able to control where any of your item goes either you have private tabs or not. This would eliminate the disadvantage for non premium users, while giving everyone the ease of use feature. Adding this would not eliminate the demand for premium tabs, as they would still be list-able, larger, and would have a more sorted look to them, conserving much space and headache. This would also mean people would make use of more of the same premium tab, for example you could have many unique tabs each filling up. This also means you could granulate your tabs more so that by buying one you would not get infinite storage, but much less. This should not upset people if it is the way for future tabs, as they would not have to deal with manually searching the tab to put the item in.

Also adding a better search functionality for this many tabs would be considerable in my humble opinion, by adding something very versatile here (like showing all matching items all across in one place) you may attack your business model, so what I would do is make the search filter so that it hides stash tabs with no items matching the filter, and not just highlight the items in the current tab, also maybe using an item filter for searching.

This way people would really feel the benefit of having as many tabs as they want without feeling very lost and tedious, increasing the demand and happiness all around, and as far as I see, by reusing the filter system this would not need all that much implementation effort.

Thank you for reading my thoughts on this.

Yogen88
"
Stash Tab Folders and Affinities
These are still making good progress. In terms of deployment timeline, we're looking at one week as an optimistic estimate and three weeks as a worst-case scenario. The variance in time depends on how much more iteration will need to take place during testing.
Posted by Bex_GGG
on Oct 8, 2020, 5:46:19 PMGrinding Gear Games

Source https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2965725]
Seriously, please, allow people who bought normal premium tab to be able to upgrade to quad tab already. This is actually the most annoying thing I have in all my tabs because they were the only thing available in old time. Now I barely use them because they are too small and it's annoying.It's not about the "technologies isn't there" or whatever. You can just put 4 premium tab into "Remove Only" and add one Premium Quad.

So again, please... Allow us to convert 4 premium tab into 1 premium quad.
Rly nice job!

Just a feedback, almost everything is working great so far, only affinity isn't working with essences on my stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info