The Future of Stash Tabs

glad to see you guys are atleast aware of the problem with tabs. do you guys think that in the future you would maybe be able to design tabs for league specific drops before the the league starts?? it would be nice to have them when the league launches or able to get them included with the leagues supporter pack!!!
Last edited by hashtag86ed on Jun 24, 2020, 11:55:44 AM
Good start, but the not wanting a 2nd currency tab has been shown to be a lie. Like I understand that sometimes design philosophy changes, but don't stick to your guns saying that we haven't gotten more currency tabs.
Tbh standard tab, currency tab, map tab, and unique collection tab are the only tabs that should exist.
fossils, blight, metamorph, div cards, etc are all essentially types of currency just with slightly different effects. With the way PoE doesn't have gold, any consumable is almost inherently a currency.
It'd be pretty easy to say anything on the bulk item exchange should be able to fit in the currency tab.
At this point the simplest solution might just be to convert the currency tab to a quad tab with stack limit 5k
This is good news :)
"
hashtag86ed wrote:
glad to see you guys are atleast aware of the problem with tabs. do you guys think that in the future you would maybe be able to design tabs for league specific drops before the the league starts?? it would be nice to have them when the league launches or able to get them included with the leagues supporter pack!!!

It probably doesn't make much sense to design a tab for a league where you're not really sure if this will get into the core game or not. Often enough this decision was made shortly before the league ended.
None of that changes the fact that three different tabs being put out and sold for what essentially amounts to currency or fragments already is a dick move. You're not making more room for things now because you might need more room in the future? Do you realize how piss-poor that excuse sounds?

These three tabs can all be dumped and stacked into a single regular stash tab and only take up around half of a tab and yet you're selling it for 4x the price of a single tab? Pathetic.

Especially when things like blight maps should just be searchable in the map tab and it makes NO SENSE why searching for blight there doesn't return those maps. And the oils could even be stored in the existing page Cassia already has when you talk to her like the seed cache.

This is the first time where your stash tab convenience will not be purchased by me and I'm sorely disappointed that you thought this was acceptable.
Last edited by Geldorn on Jun 24, 2020, 12:22:27 PM
Now I understand why you kept Delirium Orbs in the game :) they served no other purpose than to bloat the game and give you an excuse to implement a special tab.

How about doing some much needed de-bloating instead? You could remove a scarab tier or two, that should clear some room in the fragment tab for actual fragments, just an example of course. Sure you'll get less short-term money but it will benefit the game in the long run; no one wants a bloated mess, which is what PoE is slowly becoming league after league.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"
PLEASE let us upgrade regular tabs to quad. And regular premium to quad premium.

I don't want more tabs, I want the tabs I have to be bigger. Tabs I bough back when act 3 was the end of the game, before premium tabs and quad tabs existed.

We can upgrade regular to premium, so why not be able to upgrade to quad?

This x100
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
Yeah no. This response misses the point that a lot of us are making. My issue isn't with organizing the new tabs, it's with the existence of the new tabs.

I expected the premium tabs I bought for Maps, Fragments, and Currency to hold and interact properly with all future: Maps, Fragments, and Currencies.

This is now clearly not the case. GGG does not see this concern as valid and feels that whatever losses they may experience over this decision will be outweighed by the gains. That's a valid business decision and only time will tell if it works out for them. The odds of me being here to find out have definitely gone way down.

+1

+1

The issue is that some consulting firm (Anderson Cooper, Price Waterhouse, eg) is actually running GGG on a daily basis.

There is no issue, per se, with Chris and Tencent making money - I'm all for it.

But either the currency tab I bought holds all the currency in the game, or I got scammed (which I don't like being scammed), the map tab holds all the maps in the game or I got scammed, and the frag tab holds all the frags in he game or I got scammed.

I don't like being scammed.

And, it looks like I got scammed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info