Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

At this point it feels like all donations go towards GGG developing more MTX to sell, like a giant gatcha machine where you multiply MTX options with our money-input, the game is in dire need of technical optimization but you just keep clogging it with visuals your engine barely handles and tabs to solve item management problems you have created yourselves.

I almost feel like my 2070 Super runs Metro Exodus on very high settings better and smoother than this shit handles FPS-wise, and this game is stupid ugly in comparison.

Also, who actually needs a metamorph tab? do you even monitor and/or play your own game? Why would you make that tab at all?

Yeah i saw your panic-post on actual optimization to calm down the ongoing shitstorm, all of the good stuff in there should have been prioritized and released long ago along with MANY other fixes needed but instead you focus on releasing shitty MTX tabs and even more cloggy carnival light-mechanics for people to put on their characters.

I got a small supporter pack for this league because i still believe in the GGG team and want to support them, but my faith is slowly beginning to fade.

Please get your shit together, GGG. I love you but right now i am tired of your shit, i'll be back for next league.

/Rant
Last edited by Aktinium on Jun 24, 2020, 2:46:53 PM
"
Insert_Pixels wrote:
Meanwhile in other news post:

"Existing Tabs are being updated as much as possible with new slots for items that should go in them. As I mentioned at ExileCon, we don't want to add a second Currency Tab. You've seen the expansions to the Currency Tab, Fragment Tab and Map Tab over time, and as we continue to add more items in future expansions, we aim to find room for them in the appropriate tabs"

Lol uhhhh what?!
Clearly just gave us at least 2 bogus tabs out of the 3, so clearly lying there Chris lmao
create a problem, sell a solution *nice*
Not gonna lie, engineering a massive problem in order to sell us a solution to said problem has got to be the most scumbag thing I've ever seen. I didn't mind so much in the past when it was small and things like the Fragments tab were constantly being updated with more slots, but these are so specific to their respective mechanics that they will not be expanded later.

This is not the right path, GGG. This is a Tencent move, this is classic scummy Asian MMO shit right here.
This is a buff™
I have all tabs but wont buy this three. All three should be in existing tabs.
All you did was spoil your reputation for a few dollars.
harvest tab for all muh sprinklers when
kind regards
Oshabi is pretty hot doe ngl
IGN: GoldenPepe
Not even surprising we're still getting charged for these things.
This whole system is fucking infuriating as a player and I've dumped money into GGG compared to the people I play with, I literally don't get how they play with just a map tab and currency tab. Some of them still have to play with no currency tab. Why? Cause you guys won't do the right thing and give our asses the tabs that make your game playable.
Nah, You want us to spend more money.
League introduces new loot = GGG Lets loot frustrate us in normal tabs = GGG Releases non-effecient tab layouts to extract money in the form of one tab per league.
This reminds of all the other horrible F2P Arpgs that have died off through the 2008-2016 ish period and a couple of them had an awkwardly similar money extraction pattern.
Hmmm. Could this be the Tencent connection?

GGG you're only here still because a greater game hasn't come about. The moment one does with more player friendly stash systems and microtransactions yall are fucked.

You need to adjust. We all know you can see more and more players speaking out with every tab release.

You can't take us, the player base, for granted.
bought the bundle to support you guys (not that i need it).

and especially after seeing the reddit freebie shitstorm.

man, how can you still post there, half the population over there isn't even playing your game i guess.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Not gonna lie, engineering a massive problem in order to sell us a solution to said problem has got to be the most scumbag thing I've ever seen. I didn't mind so much in the past when it was small and things like the Fragments tab were constantly being updated with more slots, but these are so specific to their respective mechanics that they will not be expanded later.

This is not the right path, GGG. This is a Tencent move, this is classic scummy Asian MMO shit right here.

most game are about somehow making you support it.

the player base is abysmally small compared to the costs they have.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 24, 2020, 3:31:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info