Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Only the blight statsh is kinda useful, the rest can be stored in a normal or another premiun stash
God damn, if you make so many stash tabs in the game then make an automatic inventory to stash one-click move. This is so tedious to sort all that stuff. If this is how RPG should work in your opinion, then I do not know what you are thinking.
I eat cats for breakfast.
now i just need to wait 2-3 stash tab sales for it to be discounted.
for now i'll just keep using 2 tabs to store everything anyway.
Dont even know why i pick up metamorph organ's never use them.
sorted from best to worse
-blight
-metamorth
-deleruim.How is this one worth the points for 30 you can store most of the orbs you pick up since they are kinda rare and then you put the splinter in the wild card currency tab slot for x splinters whatever the max is.

Did we need the tabs for people that have to many? yes. do i think it should have been 1 tab? yes
Last edited by b4timert on Jun 23, 2020, 8:18:31 PM
Same as most everyone said, it's a lazy and greedy solution to a known design issue.
(Or maybe it's intented to "force" wallet opening?)
PERFECT !!
Bad Seed
This just made my OCD the happiest thing ever. I cannot describe how much this needs to be done for every league.

Thank you GGG!
WTF does the eyeball show/hide button do on the blight tab?
Yum Gibbs!
Why do that ? just create a tab 2 of fragments, I sincerely stop buying specific tabs after Delve stash
"
InvictaVultis wrote:
God damn, if you make so many stash tabs in the game then make an automatic inventory to stash one-click move. This is so tedious to sort all that stuff. If this is how RPG should work in your opinion, then I do not know what you are thinking.

QFT. I don't mind spending money, but at least make it so that we get gameplay convenience in return.
"
aNd3r wrote:
Yeah... I think I'm done spending money on this game.

Careful GGG, your Tencent is showing.

Over $10 for a massive free to play game? Jesus...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info