[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Hi friends, my next challenge is to get the helm enchant. I'm thinking buying the rare zealot helm, and running uber labs is a reasonable way to do that, then using the prophecy to convert it into the unique.

However when i checked a website for how many helmet enchants there were, there was over 1000, is that true? I thought i saw somewhere that it was easier to get the enchant on a rare helmet compared to the unique. How do i work out my probability here?

Thanks alot.
"
ynnad wrote:
Hi friends, my next challenge is to get the helm enchant. I'm thinking buying the rare zealot helm, and running uber labs is a reasonable way to do that, then using the prophecy to convert it into the unique.

However when i checked a website for how many helmet enchants there were, there was over 1000, is that true? I thought i saw somewhere that it was easier to get the enchant on a rare helmet compared to the unique. How do i work out my probability here?

Thanks alot.

It's easier because they drop in the wild for people and those people will sell them

Also can use enchanted fossils rather than running lab.

If you're going to run lab you should just enchant the Unique itself :P
Oh right haha.

Still, what are the odds? I need to budget for the average number of fossil enchants. Are we talking about 1 in 1200 or have i got that wrong?
There is 618 helm enchants right now, so single enchant chance is 1/618, most of the time you should get it after ~50% tries, enchanted fossil is 3c, so by spamming fossils it cost about ~9ex to do it? but ofc you can calculate that there are some very expensive enchants which if sell them you can get profit from that i guess : )

Btw tbh im not sure for how much sell this thingy (because luckily i get second one :o )
Last edited by SirTraff on Feb 12, 2021, 9:53:37 AM
"
ynnad wrote:
Oh right haha.

Still, what are the odds? I need to budget for the average number of fossil enchants. Are we talking about 1 in 1200 or have i got that wrong?

I recommend...

Live search zealot helmet with the enchant and wait while you do other things. ^^
So far loving the switch over to this build thanks for updating and helping us out here.

I am still getting the feel for which flasks to use. Is there a need to deal with bleed / poison / do I need a health flask?

Current set up here:

Also I have seen some people run a silver flask for onslaught, how useful is that in your opinion?

My current gear if interested:
Spoiler
Last edited by bowen123 on Feb 12, 2021, 4:16:30 PM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
ynnad wrote:
Oh right haha.

I recommend...

Live search zealot helmet with the enchant and wait while you do other things. ^^

Yeah I've had a live search going for a couple of weeks now. Only saw one that i was too slow with.
Is having onslaught on the abyss jewel in the belt redundant because we get onslaught from cinderswallow urn?
"
ynnad wrote:
Is having onslaught on the abyss jewel in the belt redundant because we get onslaught from cinderswallow urn?

Probably. Doesn't hurt though.
Why do you use a Level 19 Sigil of Power?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info