3.11.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

3.11.0e Patch Notes:
  • Fixed an issue where some Harvest monsters would flee much more often than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where some Unique items were yielding more Perandus Coins than intended when sacrificed. This primarily affected Unique items that do not ordinarily drop.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Upgrade an Engineer's Orb to an Infused Engineer's Orb" Harvest craft only required 10 Lifeforce, rather than 100.
  • Fixed a bug where the Combat Control notable passive didn't prevent Warcries from Exerting travel skills.
  • Fixed a bug causing the unique ring Storm Secret and unique amulet Retaliation Charm to drop earlier than intended.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when upgrading a Blight Tower.

This patch has been deployed restartlessly. New instances you enter will have the instance fixes and you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2020, 9:40:28 AM
giff textures back pls
sweet, no more searching for fleeing monsters in some random corner!
Thank you for continuing to patch, but need more crash fixes. Crashed 4-5 times today. Updated vulkcan drivers which stopped the crashes I had on launch day. 4 crashes day 1, patch, good for about 36 hours, more crashing tonight even though it was fine this morning.
I appreciate these bug fixes. What I would like even more is a solution that allows party members to participate more readily in Harvest mechanics!
Can't have performance problems if there are no models to texture - taps head

Invisible stuff patch when?

(btw launch was smooth for me, but invisible stuff is getting annoying)
Can you please add more crafting options? Where are mana ones/minions ones/ stat ones for example?
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Fixed a bug where some Unique items were yielding more Perandus Coins than intended when sacrificed. This primarily affected Unique items that do not ordinarily drop.

That was a bug? damn, there goes my get rich quick scheme to sell temple unique for 2k + coins :( If Perandus can overcharge us for rare unique, then so should we!
"
HealNForget wrote:
I appreciate these bug fixes. What I would like even more is a solution that allows party members to participate more readily in Harvest mechanics!

Oh, lord, this.

The only way we've conceived for my group to manage is that one player does everything - opens all the maps, collects all the seeds, and does the farming. And manages all the crafting.
But as well as gifting them this tedium, because they're opening all the maps they also have to arrange the atlas, sort out the watchstones, look after the syndicate and incursion and the crafting and ... whatever.

Which is looking like long delays while they do all this, and no fun for everyone else who's left with no progression or interest of their own, just an occasional different place to kill some different mobs for some reason.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info